Isco

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Madrid are a particular kind of club.

The type that needs to tell all and sundry they are the most attractive girl in town.

The type that would have had no hesitation already in proclaiming it from the rooftops they had secured the signature of Isco.

It wouldn't be hints, it wouldn't be leaks, it would be full on, feck you custard pies all round.

Madrid don't do coy.
So what does that mean cos I'm thick as fuck?

tolmie's hairdoo said:

The type that needs to tell all and sundry they are the most attractive girl in town.

The type that would have had no hesitation already in proclaiming it from the rooftops they had secured the signature of Isco.

It wouldn't be hints, it wouldn't be leaks, it would be full on, feck you custard pies all round.

Madrid don't do coy.

ZeeZee is their mouthpiece and when he opens it, its all about Bale.

Bale, Gundogan and Suarez are their three targets. 2 of the 3 are the best players in out league and the other was on of beat players in Germany. Give it another 5 years and we will be like them in terms of targets and how attainable they are.

Lickkle City outgrowing their shirt now.

Ireland_for_pm said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Madrid don't do coy.

Ha!

It means Madrid would have already announced it to the world Isco was their player.

Isco's comments, his father's dealings, all prove otherwise.

How many times have they already commented on Gareth Bale, a player they have yet to even make a bid for?

Ireland_for_pm said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Madrid don't do coy.

It means everyone cool their beans we're still front runners.

NipHolmes said:
Isco is to Pellegrini what Mario was to Mancini, what Scholes and Giggs are to Ferguson, what Fabregas was to Wenger etc. The kid is at an age where he needs he has to step it up to top level and if successful will carve himself a place in the elite players list. £200k a week, worldwide household name, commercial deals coming out hsi ears and of course a place in the much coveted Spain team. We will play the lad, we will hone the lad and make an even bigger star of him. No doubt.

Tolime says the deal is looking close to done, yet people still look negatively on the whole deal and are fearful of Real Madrid. The same team with Ronaldo and Ozil in the positions he wants to occupy. The same team with Modric, Callejon and Kaka all trying to get a start. He will not want to be a backup for Ronaldo as he never gets injured and demands to play, maybe Di Maria on the right but that's not his natural position so again it's a waste, besides this is all speculative as Bale is their main man and Spurs know Bale will leave sooner or later so will take Reals offer over anyone-else's.

All I will say is that Isco excites me more than Navas or Nasri. Not only can he play as left winger but I'd actually prepare him for Messi role. I think this lad has the control, awareness and ability to thrive in that role. The best part of his inclusion is that he can literally play anywhere. Silva has some real competition now and we will see the best out of him as the ups his game, so too with Nasri. This is what we needed LAST SUMMER.

kaka and callejon will probably leave them and I cant see modric being first choice, isco would get plenty of game time their

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Madrid don't do coy.

Agree tolmie mate i still think we have a slight advantage 70/30 in our favour to sign him!

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
NipHolmes said:
Isco is to Pellegrini what Mario was to Mancini, what Scholes and Giggs are to Ferguson, what Fabregas was to Wenger etc. The kid is at an age where he needs he has to step it up to top level and if successful will carve himself a place in the elite players list. £200k a week, worldwide household name, commercial deals coming out hsi ears and of course a place in the much coveted Spain team. We will play the lad, we will hone the lad and make an even bigger star of him. No doubt.

Tolime says the deal is looking close to done, yet people still look negatively on the whole deal and are fearful of Real Madrid. The same team with Ronaldo and Ozil in the positions he wants to occupy. The same team with Modric, Callejon and Kaka all trying to get a start. He will not want to be a backup for Ronaldo as he never gets injured and demands to play, maybe Di Maria on the right but that's not his natural position so again it's a waste, besides this is all speculative as Bale is their main man and Spurs know Bale will leave sooner or later so will take Reals offer over anyone-else's.

All I will say is that Isco excites me more than Navas or Nasri. Not only can he play as left winger but I'd actually prepare him for Messi role. I think this lad has the control, awareness and ability to thrive in that role. The best part of his inclusion is that he can literally play anywhere. Silva has some real competition now and we will see the best out of him as the ups his game, so too with Nasri. This is what we needed LAST SUMMER.

kaka and callejon will probably leave them and I cant see modric being first choice, isco would get plenty of game time their

Callejon will only move if they swap + cash for Bale. Kaka I see staying due to Ancelotti. Maybe Brazil but they'll give one more season imo.

Modric is their only genuine CM.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Madrid don't do coy.
so is that a good thing. im also thick as shit.

CITYROBBO said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Madrid don't do coy.

Agree tolmie mate i still think we have a slight advantage 70/30 in our favour to sign him!

That's not a slight advantage, that's a stroll.

I happen to believe the lad the other night who posted it was 50/50 via Begiristain's mouth.

That is about right when it comes to executives covering their arses, and is generally the state of play for most top players who are coveted by the top teams.

However, Pellegrini is yet to be factored into that equation next week...

Then your odds might have more realism to them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.