Isco

NipHolmes said:
Isco is to Pellegrini what Mario was to Mancini, what Scholes and Giggs are to Ferguson, what Fabregas was to Wenger etc. The kid is at an age where he needs he has to step it up to top level and if successful will carve himself a place in the elite players list. £200k a week, worldwide household name, commercial deals coming out hsi ears and of course a place in the much coveted Spain team. We will play the lad, we will hone the lad and make an even bigger star of him. No doubt.

Tolime says the deal is looking close to done, yet people still look negatively on the whole deal and are fearful of Real Madrid. The same team with Ronaldo and Ozil in the positions he wants to occupy. The same team with Modric, Callejon and Kaka all trying to get a start. He will not want to be a backup for Ronaldo as he never gets injured and demands to play, maybe Di Maria on the right but that's not his natural position so again it's a waste, besides this is all speculative as Bale is their main man and Spurs know Bale will leave sooner or later so will take Reals offer over anyone-else's.

All I will say is that Isco excites me more than Navas or Nasri. Not only can he play as left winger but I'd actually prepare him for Messi role. I think this lad has the control, awareness and ability to thrive in that role. The best part of his inclusion is that he can literally play anywhere. Silva has some real competition now and we will see the best out of him as the ups his game, so too with Nasri. This is what we needed LAST SUMMER.

You're in a small special interest group if you get exited about Nasri.

BlueAnorak said:
NipHolmes said:
Isco is to Pellegrini what Mario was to Mancini, what Scholes and Giggs are to Ferguson, what Fabregas was to Wenger etc. The kid is at an age where he needs he has to step it up to top level and if successful will carve himself a place in the elite players list. £200k a week, worldwide household name, commercial deals coming out hsi ears and of course a place in the much coveted Spain team. We will play the lad, we will hone the lad and make an even bigger star of him. No doubt.

Tolime says the deal is looking close to done, yet people still look negatively on the whole deal and are fearful of Real Madrid. The same team with Ronaldo and Ozil in the positions he wants to occupy. The same team with Modric, Callejon and Kaka all trying to get a start. He will not want to be a backup for Ronaldo as he never gets injured and demands to play, maybe Di Maria on the right but that's not his natural position so again it's a waste, besides this is all speculative as Bale is their main man and Spurs know Bale will leave sooner or later so will take Reals offer over anyone-else's.

All I will say is that Isco excites me more than Navas or Nasri. Not only can he play as left winger but I'd actually prepare him for Messi role. I think this lad has the control, awareness and ability to thrive in that role. The best part of his inclusion is that he can literally play anywhere. Silva has some real competition now and we will see the best out of him as the ups his game, so too with Nasri. This is what we needed LAST SUMMER.

Nasri is truly world class when played thrpough the centre in the hole. Drifted out to the left or right he's wasted. His game is neat possession and passing yet Mancini played him as a winger and when he didn't do well he was dropped, fucking criminal.

Watch Nasri highlights and log how many of hsi goals come from the centre of teh pitch, that's not coincidence. What Nasri needs is good coaching and confidence, but most of all to be utilised correctly. In a midfield 3 you could easily play;

--------------Nasri------------------------
--------Yaya------Fernandino-------------

His intricate passing would link well with Silva/Isco, Cavani/Aguero and Aguero/Navas (based on 4-3-3 formations).

Again, he's been wasted. Competiton and being corrcetly ustilsed and we will see the player he is again. Alternatively we could offload to a one of the French duo. Little will happen until PSG announce replacement.

NipHolmes said:

As much as I am confident that this deal will happen it would be foolish to rule out completely Real Madrid's influence on this transfer.

BlueAnorak said:
NipHolmes said:

Guess I`m one of the special interest group then.

BlueAnorak said:
NipHolmes said:

Slightly off topic I know, but the Nasri haters are going to eat their words next season. I predict a big season ahead if Pellegrini gets the best out of him (which I believe he will). Back to Isco, this kid is heading for the very top and I reckon a move to City would be perfect for him. A manager who knows him inside out, and teammates that will be tuned into the same frequency. I really hope he sees it this way as well.

Daz_Blue said:
Skybet odds .... for Isco

Man City 1/5
Real Madrid 7/2

Those thinking he is going to Madrid.....pile on

Just went on to cover my initial bet and Madrid have gone down to 7/4 now. City 4/9 :/

birchwoodgingerste said:
jrb said:
The fact that we've already negotiated with Malaga over Pellegrini may help us? Obviously we will have discussed about Isco as well.

I'm hoping Pellegrini takes Isco to one side and has a chat with him.

Tells him he is 21, can spend the next 3-4 years with him at City, play in the PL, and still go and play for Madrid when he is 25, with the best footballing years in front of him.

Can you see where I'm coming from?

no chance why sell him at his best?

Why would we have to sell him? We could be the best team in the world by the time he got to 25.... Why would he leave then unless he's sick of chips

Grieffymcfcctid said:
we have a great chance of getting isco, mainly because of pellegrini and he would get more chances here than at madrid, but when you was a kid, you dreamed of playing for one team and that was madrid, i am not sure who he will choose i just hope pellegrini can work his magic and convince him

You'r joking, right?

Barcon said:
Grieffymcfcctid said:
we have a great chance of getting isco, mainly because of pellegrini and he would get more chances here than at madrid, but when you was a kid, you dreamed of playing for one team and that was madrid, i am not sure who he will choose i just hope pellegrini can work his magic and convince him

You'r joking, right?
most footballers these day, say when they were a kid, they dreamed of playing for madrid, cavani, even ronaldo, and isco is prob one of them too.

NipHolmes said:

Hazard was close to done.

Remember when we were just about to sign Kaka & rumours surfaced about Real being interested ?

Nothing is done until it's signed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.