Isco

we need to move fast to get him.....Isco DDR and Benat/Fernandinho and this team will be perfect

MihaiCity said:
we need to move fast to get him.....Isco DDR and Benat/Fernandinho and this team will be perfect
Would still need to sell a striker and get a winger for me mate for the squad to be as balanced as possible.

Joehannes said:
MihaiCity said:
Would still need to sell a striker and get a winger for me mate for the squad to be as balanced as possible.

we must offload ballo as soon as better

Joehannes said:
MihaiCity said:
Isco, De Rossi, Walcott and Villa?

kun said:
Joehannes said:
MihaiCity said:
Don't know about names but rather than go for two players in Villa and Walcott, I'd go for a quick winger with two good feet and flexibility that enables him to play up front/10 if required.

Joehannes said:
kun said:
Joehannes said:
Don't know about names but rather than go for two players in Villa and Walcott, I'd go for a quick winger with two good feet and flexibility that enables him to play up front/10 if required.

Not many of those around though... but Pedro would be nice!

Matt the Giant said:
Joehannes said:
kun said:

Over rated imo.

Tevez City said:
Matt the Giant said:
Joehannes said:

Over rated imo.

Massively.
Reasonable player but nothing special, a slight improvement on Bojan Krkic, who went to Roma.
Think Messi, Xavi and Iniesta would make an average player look good.

I don't think he's overrated at all... quote the opposite actually. Unfortunately for him, he's playing alongside the best footballer ever to exist, and his role in Barcelona will away be a subordinate one. he is not allowed to make things happen for himself, everything needs to go through Messi.

I've seen him play many many times on tv, but more significant at two occasions live, and the kind of movement he has down both wings is exactly what we need. Plus the fact that he has pace, an enormous work engine, is equally adept with both feet and is actually a really good finisher makes him perfect for us.

But he's been getting more playing time this season so I doubt he'd be available.

a slight improvement on Bojan Krkic

Oh c'mon mate... that's just mean. Krkic absolutely sucks!!

Besides Isco, La Liga has so many cheap and talented midfielders any squad could use:

Koke, Benat, Borja Valero, Jonathan Dos Santos, (Muniain), Ander Herrera, Ever Banega, Sergio Canales or Jonathan Viera.

Wonder why, after Fabregas, Cazorla, Mata, Silva, Arteta and Aguero, Premier League teams are still reluctant on buying into mid-table Spanish clubs which have huge talent pool (as proves the performance of Valencia,Malaga, Atlético, Athletic and Sevilla in European Cups in the last seasons) but a bad financial situation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.