Isco

Real Madrid fight for City Isco

Fight against Manchester City. Real Madrid would be ready to join the race Isco (20), star of Malaga that the English club had already offered 20 million euro. The Spanish playmaker was identified - according to a report Fichajes.com - as a symbol of the new course madridista.

<a class="postlink" href="http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dtuttomercato%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DuL2%26tbo%3Dd%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official&sa=X&ei=HbC_UOaxGrKM4gS16YCADQ&ved=0CDYQ7gEwAA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://translate.google.co.uk/translate ... CDYQ7gEwAA</a>

Dax777 said:
Okay, I was on Isco about 2 years ago. And I admit he is a talent. Firdt spotted him while looking for videos on our Suarez at the youth level. It was clear Isco was by far and away the best player on that team.

But are folks here watching Malaga this season? Isco has the skills, but if you wanna talk about impressive, The DM Ignatio Camacho is the guy that makes me salivate on Malaga.

Sure he is not the difference maker we hope Isco will become here. But for my money, he is that stud CM/DM who will hold it together.

Oh, and if we really want an attacking difference maker. Break the bank and get Neymar. Simply put, there is no one buyable out there, who is better.

This I watch Malaga a lot Pit Bull of a player.

Interesting article in il corriere dello sport. Can't be arsed to translate it correctly at this time. Babelfish will do.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.corrieredellosport.it/calcio/talent_scout/2012/12/05-285540/Isco%2C+il+City+cerca+il+s%C3%AC+del+Malaga" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.corrieredellosport.it/calcio ... del+Malaga</a>

The Spanish midfielder, 20 years old, entered in the plans of Sheikh Mansour: the idea is to buy it in January, putting the termination clause of 20 million euros, but it's only in the Premier League next summer.

ROME-the two sheikhs are squeezing the times to agree: Isco could leave la Liga in early July to move to the Premier League. The Malaga is led by Al Thani, who is a bit disamorato and stopped spending big money, pointing to his club the way of self-financing: the debts you ripianano through disposals, as has happened already in summer with the departure of halfback Santi Cazorla at Arsenal and Venezuelan striker Rondon to Rubin Kazan. Manchester City, however, can still rely on endless investments of Mansour Bin Zayed. The Malaga clinched a surprise qualification to the last 16 of the Champions, while the City has closed this year's adventure in advance, failing even entry into the Europa League.

Clause-Isco is at the center of talks between Al Thani and Mansour. The Spanish wing-half, twenty, two goals against Zenit in the Champions of Luciano Spalletti, has inserted a clause in his contract termination by twenty million. The Malaga has tried to persuade the player to sign a new agreement (the current one expires on 30 June 2016) and raise up to forty million of its price tag. But the attempt is nuanced: no signature, no handshake. The City is ready to exercise the clause, but did not make the insulting Malaga, who lives the dream of Champions: Isco, in the plans of Sheikh Mansour, would begin the adventure in the Premier only next summer. That's the promise of Mansour, who still want to close the deal as early as January, to burn the competition from Real Madrid and Paris Saint Germain.

The DS-Malaga SPANISH money needs. Francisco Roman Alarcon Suarez, who everyone knows as Isco, could become the first hit Manchester City weblog Txiki Begiristain, the Barcelona sporting Director during the fabulous of Pep Guardiola. Begiristain has just arrived at the Court of Mansour. And his relation to Pep is considered an extraordinary link from British tabloids, in case you were to break the story of Roberto Mancini at the helm of the City. Isco is an elegant and ingenious midfield player, able to exploit its potential in a three-line, from wing-half, or by attacking midfielder in a 4-2-3-1. He grew up in the "cantera" of Valencia and Malaga he married in the summer of 2011, coinciding with the ambitious projects of Al Thani.

IN EUROPE-has enchanted at this early stage of Champions: four appearances, two goals and two assists. A decisive contribution to the qualification of Malaga, led by Chilean coach Manuel Pellegrini. Isco has remained on the bench in the last two rounds against Zenit (2-2) and Anderlecht (2-2). Climbed into the Chair in Europe, as well as found the system to multiply its value in La Liga. Fourteen games, three goals (against Betis, Valladolid and Valencia), an assist (with the Levant) and always brilliant performance: Malaga, after fourteen days, is fifth (six wins, four draws and four defeats).

VALENCIA-Isco did not discover the Champions with the club to Al Thani, but with Valencia: 19 minutes on the pitch (24 November 2010) against the Turks of Bursaspor (6-1). Coach Unai Emery, Isco was replaced in the final by Soldado. He was born in Benalmadena, on the Costa del Sol in Malaga Province, 21 April 1992. It is five feet tall, weighs 76 74 pounds, uses mainly the right foot. Started to have fun as a child playing in his hometown team, Atletico Benamiel, who in 2006 was sold to Valencia. Once the classic drawing in youth development, was launched in La Liga to be Unai Emery during the match with Getafe (2-0) Stadium: Mestalla was the 14 November 2010. The Málaga has purchased in the summer of 2011, exercising a clause providing for termination for six million eur
COAH DEL BOSQUE-Isco has imposed general attention even with the Spain Under-21 by Julen Lopetegi: a goal and three assists in a double challenge with Denmark, essential appointment for the final phase of the European category. Later, to mid-November, Isco has illuminated the baby friendly Spain won 3-1 with the Devis Mangia: Italy sent striker Rodrigo scored after 18 minutes. Coach Vicente Del Bosque has already convened once in their senior side, on the eve of Poland and European Ukraine: called for two friendlies with Serbia and South Korea.

UNDER-17 WORLD CUP-Isco climbing is not a surprise. Abroad had already distinguished with the Spain Under-17, on the occasion of the 2009 World Cup in Nigeria: Gines Melendez finished in third place, beating Colombia thanks to a goal by Isco, who had already made two goals against UAE and Uruguay. gl

What a lengthy article. LOL. It looks like his agents and sponsors are working hard to give him maximum media exposures.

If he has a get-out clause of 17m quid, then - in real terms - there is absolutely nothing to negotiate.

They are unable to stop him, and the sole choice would be the players' (i.e. does he want to forego this years' CL experience) ?

I personally would not sign him, only to run the risk of him being injured between January & July playing for another club, especially as he plays in a position where we need someone urgently.

If he's prepared to come in January, then snap him up like a shot.

lost_n_spaced said:
If he has a get-out clause of 17m quid, then - in real terms - there is absolutely nothing to negotiate.

They are unable to stop him, and the sole choice would be the players' (i.e. does he want to forego this years' CL experience) ?

I personally would not sign him, only to run the risk of him being injured between January & July playing for another club, especially as he plays in a position where we need someone urgently.

That attitude seems very short sighted to me. We loan out lots of young players to get valuable playing experience at other clubs. If we want him to challenge and play in the first team after summer, it is great he is getting CL experience. Sure players can get injurred they can playing anywhere.

Just saw a stat that he's had the third most attempts at taking on an opponent in this year's CL. Behind Ribery and Hulk, just ahead of Ronaldo.

Of course, this doesn't automatically make him a great player but it shows he's got something we currently don't have. Imo, he is a great player anyway, even without that stat.

Get him signed.

Young Blue said:
lost_n_spaced said:

That attitude seems very short sighted to me. We loan out lots of young players to get valuable playing experience at other clubs. If we want him to challenge and play in the first team after summer, it is great he is getting CL experience. Sure players can get injurred they can playing anywhere.

We need someone in his position now. Sure we can sign him in January for next summer, but that doesnt really change the fact that we need someone in his position for the rest of the season.

If we are gonna sign him in January anyway, then why not bring him over immediately.

Lots of noise being made about our strikers, but the real problems are in midfield, with us being far too predictable and ponderous, meaning we create few chances.

At the moment if a team wants to stop us from being creative, they just shackle Silva. It'd be nice to have two creative points on the pitch from January, rather than pay for the other one in January but not choose to use it until next August.

Or am I being shortsighted ?

lost_n_spaced said:
Young Blue said:
lost_n_spaced said:

We need someone in his position now. Sure we can sign him in January for next summer, but that doesnt really change the fact that we need someone in his position for the rest of the season.

If we are gonna sign him in January anyway, then why not bring him over immediately.

Lots of noise being made about our strikers, but the real problems are in midfield, with us being far too predictable and ponderous, meaning we create few chances.

At the moment if a team wants to stop us from being creative, they just shackle Silva. It'd be nice to have two creative points on the pitch from January, rather than pay for the other one in January but not choose to use it until next August.

Or am I being shortsighted ?
What you said was "...I personally would not sign him, only to run the risk of him being injured between January & July playing for another club..."
that is what I considered was a "short sighted view".
The player is a very talented 20 year old currently playing regular CL and La Liga first team football. I imagine it will be difficult to persuade him to leave all that mid-season for what is probable to be "bit part football" for half a season. Everything about our owners makes me believe they are building for long term success with the best young talent available. It could be difficult to bed a young player in mid-season coming to a vastly different league. If he and his advisors think it is in his best long term interests to sign and come and play for us mid season, all well and good.
However I expect they may advise him to move in summer. If we can secure his contract now, (at a good price), keep the player happy and move him in summer I think it may suit the key parties and my understanding of our owners "long term" view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.