Isco

MSP said:
cmdub said:
To be able to pull a player of that quality away from a team still competing in the champions league would be a shocking move tbh and would really show how good txiki and sorriano are

yep, would be much easier if Malaga did City in Champions League.

If Malaga are a selling team, why stay there?

Let's be brutally honest, as good as they have been Malaga will be very lucky to advance beyond the next round. While City, unlike Malaga, are guaranteed to be back in the Champions League in 9 months time. But even if he wants to be part of their CL campaign, there is the 6-month loan rumour and we could even set up a loan that can be terminated when Malaga exit the Champions League. I can't see any reason that wouldn't be legal (loans with termination clauses are common).

Petetheblu said:
MSP said:
cmdub said:
To be able to pull a player of that quality away from a team still competing in the champions league would be a shocking move tbh and would really show how good txiki and sorriano are

yep, would be much easier if Malaga did City in Champions League.

If Malaga are a selling team, why stay there?

To have a run in CL with them, he's local boy I think or something..

It also depends if buyout clause could be terminated in January or it is end of the season one etc..

Main point is if Malaga have any contractual option to keep him for few months, they'll probably do it now when they secured more CL football.

And even he might chose to play more CL games to eventually get more coverage and raise his price.

sky tot said:
Ronnie the Rep said:
sky tot said:
Out of all the ITK rumours and nailed on`s,,, i dont think anyone has been more positive than Ronnie the Rep..
Hope your right mate ..

There are three types of ITK

A. WUM'S

B. genuine posters passing on what they feel is genuine info

C. Guessers

I am B. doesn't mean I am right but the source was impeccable and unless he was just boasting (why should he?) then it will happen.
Cant say fairer than that ..

I didn't post this info to be a Bertie big bollocks, I thought it would be of interest. TBH, I have spent the last couple of weeks explaining, answering PMs etc and if I could turn the clock back I would have kept my mouth shut

Ronnie the Rep said:
sky tot said:
Ronnie the Rep said:

A. WUM'S

C. Guessers

I am B. doesn't mean I am right but the source was impeccable and unless he was just boasting (why should he?) then it will happen.

I didn't post this info to be a Bertie big bollocks, I thought it would be of interest. TBH, I have spent the last couple of weeks explaining, answering PMs etc and if I could turn the clock back I would have kept my mouth shut
It is of interest, i love a good transfer rumour and i wasnt having a go..
Just merely stating how positive you are about him signing..

if we dont go for this guy and miss out on him then i will be very confused at what is going on behind the scenes, we would not be able to buy half the player of isco for double the price, the guy is a class act, 17million is an absolute steal.

Ronnie the Rep said:
sky tot said:
Ronnie the Rep said:

A. WUM'S

C. Guessers

Hindsight my friend I just sat fuckall

I think some people are overreacting. He's a great player but still very, very inconsistent. Yes, I want him but I'm not sure if he wants to leave Spain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.