Isco

bapi said:
I think some people are overreacting. He's a great player but still very, very inconsistent. Yes, I want him but I'm not sure if he wants to leave Spain.

+1

kompany10 said:
if we dont go for this guy and miss out on him then i will be very confused at what is going on behind the scenes, we would not be able to buy half the player of isco for double the price, the guy is a class act, 17million is an absolute steal.

It would be Marwoods fault

grim up north said:
kompany10 said:
if we dont go for this guy and miss out on him then i will be very confused at what is going on behind the scenes, we would not be able to buy half the player of isco for double the price, the guy is a class act, 17million is an absolute steal.

It would be Marwoods fault
Has R the R not said its a done deal I have blind faith being a Cristian and all

Málaga CF (ESP): The club is excluded from participating in the next UEFA club competition for which it would otherwise qualify in the next four seasons (i.e. 2013/14, 2014/15, 2015/16, 2016/17). In addition, Málaga will be excluded from a subsequent UEFA competition for which it would otherwise qualify (in the next four seasons) if it does not prove, by 31 March 2013, that it has no overdue payables towards football clubs or towards employees and/or social/tax authorities, in accordance with the UEFA Club Licensing and Financial Fair Play Regulations.

Málaga has also been fined €300,000. The prize money withheld on 11 September 2012 (as a conservatory measure) will be released.

the player is good as gone. Hopefully we're at front of the queue

Andouble said:
Málaga CF (ESP): The club is excluded from participating in the next UEFA club competition for which it would otherwise qualify in the next four seasons (i.e. 2013/14, 2014/15, 2015/16, 2016/17). In addition, Málaga will be excluded from a subsequent UEFA competition for which it would otherwise qualify (in the next four seasons) if it does not prove, by 31 March 2013, that it has no overdue payables towards football clubs or towards employees and/or social/tax authorities, in accordance with the UEFA Club Licensing and Financial Fair Play Regulations.

Málaga has also been fined €300,000. The prize money withheld on 11 September 2012 (as a conservatory measure) will be released.

with malaga in that position this is the best moment to try and bring a deal with malaga for isco....sounds good

MihaiCity said:
Andouble said:

with malaga in that position this is the best moment to try and bring a deal with malaga for isco....sounds good

+1

We must do everything to get him, I hope we dont miss out too good of an oppertunity imo

I am unsure we can sign him in January but in the Summer we will have a great chance if we are interested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.