Isco

Isco-----Silva----Nasri

I feel Silva is best behind the striker and Nasri was excellent on the right v Newcastle. We just need to see him do it every week.

Sell Dzeko and then we rotate Tevez with the three attacking mids and Balotelli and Aguero for the ST slot. Unless of course both Balo and Dzeko leave then Tevez and Aguero for the ST slot and Guidetti as backup.

Tevez City said:
I think some people are overreacting. He's a great player but still very, very inconsistent. Yes, I want him but I'm not sure if he wants to leave Spain.

<a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/XDigRSkAFjs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/XDigRSkAFjs</a>

I'd like to see him in January. Our system only works with a creative player performing and lately Silva hasn't been. We need someone to cover for him every now and then and I think Isco is the next big thing.

Yes please! some Spanish fancy.. Silva was a big hit.

Malaga not in Europe next season, too..

Not going to happen in this window as Malaga are still in the Champions League.

They have been kicked out of champions league they owe 11mill in wages.<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:04 pm --<br /><br />They have been kicked out of champions league they owe 11mill in wages.

dannyboiblue said:
They have been kicked out of champions league they owe 11mill in wages.

-- Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:04 pm --

No, they've been kicked out of next year's Champions League.

dannyboiblue said:

-- Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:04 pm --

Next seasons competition.

Why people think Isco would save us? He can hardly shine for more 60 minutes in Primera Division and is substituted very often. Look, I like him and he'll be a fantastic player but he should stay in Malaga or similar spanish club (Atletico, Sevilla) for another 1 or 2 seasons. We just need a pacy, tricky winger and a deep-lying playmaker and maybe somebody who's more mobile like Marchisio. But Isco is basically another Silva/Nasri. Of course, we'll see if Mancini will stay or not but we should have different targets. If we want to buy somebody in Spain I believe Feghouli from Valencia or Griezmann from San Sebastian would help us more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.