Isco

So a photo which was probably taken years ago with ISCO in a city shirt means we've signed him now? Come on. All the noise seems to be about limited investment this window. Given recent window's in January, added with Platt's quotes, I think that sounds likely. This one might happen in the summer, though.

ayrshire_blue said:
So a photo which was probably taken years ago with ISCO in a city shirt means we've signed him now?

He's only 20, we wore that kit what, 5 years ago? He has a beard and looks the same as he does now.

LoveCity said:
ayrshire_blue said:
So a photo which was probably taken years ago with ISCO in a city shirt means we've signed him now?

He's only 20, we wore that kit what, 5 years ago? He has a beard and looks the same as he does now.

Agreed.

I've always trusted ronnie the rep on this one, don't know the guy but never struck me as anything other than a decent bloke.

Can we be like the rags and pretend he's a boyhood City fan from our academy if we sign him? :)

Rammy Blue said:
LoveCity said:
ayrshire_blue said:

Agreed.

I've always trusted ronnie the rep on this one, don't know the guy but never struck me as anything other than a decent bloke.
So what you make of it a city player or what?

Ducado said:
Is he any good? I know nothing about him to be honest

As I said in my OP, he reminds me very much of Hazard whenever I've watched him.

He'd be a steal at 17mil.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.