Isco

In Pellegrini I trust , I think we hold the ace that will hopefully seal the deal in our favour. Chelsea have no chance in this one it will be between his wish to stay in Spain and not guarantee a lot of game time or play for his mentor. I am confident as I can be on this one

richards30 said:
time just to put Chelsea in their place!!!! we seem to get pushed around quite easily at times.

FFP has done this. 3 years ago RVP wouldnt have ended up at United and Hazard wouldnt have ended up at Chelsea.

Jordan CTID said:
No one needs to worry about Chelsea at all.

If he decides to come to England then it will defo be to us, we have 1) Pellegrini 2) Growing Spanish speaking contingent 3) first team football.
He'd get 2 and 3 at Chelsea, but that's certainly nothing to worry about. The only thing Chelsea have over us these days is their location, and it's then down to the player as to what type of lifestyle he wants off the pitch. We have just as much chance of winning things as Chelsea. None of us know what Isco's preferred lifestyle is, so the London factor could come into it, however I think that Pellegrini will be the key to this transfer.<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:23 pm --<br /><br />
OrigamiNinja said:
richards30 said:
time just to put Chelsea in their place!!!! we seem to get pushed around quite easily at times.

FFP has done this. 3 years ago RVP wouldnt have ended up at United and Hazard wouldnt have ended up at Chelsea.
Absolute bollocks!

LoveCity said:
Seems to be saying it's the £30million release clause or nothing. Goody, another saga!

F*** me. Squeaky bum time.....in June! We'll see how big Txikis 'cojones' are on this deal!

OrigamiNinja said:
richards30 said:

This is absurd. Just because we have the cash, it doesn't mean we have birth rights over every good player out there.

Not sure he would get first team football with Mata, Hazard and Oscar all taking up roles he'd probably play in.

Add in Schurle, Moses and Marin and they have plenty of options already.

TexasBlueMoon said:
OrigamiNinja said:
richards30 said:

This is absurd. Just because we have the cash, it doesn't mean we have birth rights over every good player out there.
I haven't got a clue what he's on about to be honest. I presume he means spending restrictions? However that can't be right as we signed other players. I think he's another blue who can't quite fathom that some players just might not want to come here.

Playing devils advocate here. Malaga deserve the full fee imo. Can see it being met but by add-ons.<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:50 pm --<br /><br />
NipHolmes said:
Playing devils advocate here. Malaga deserve the full fee imo. Can see it being met but by add-ons.
That's why Marvin keeps bumping into doors then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.