Isco

Syth said:
LoveCity said:
Malaga's owner just said this... is he saying Isco won't be sold unless the offer is right?

"Si la oferta no es la que debe ser... Isco no será vendido. Lo tenemos claro"
From what I can understand yeah. It's basically "If we don't get a good offer he won't be sold". Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I guess we might be paying the full release clause then?

i doubt very much he is in a position to banter on the price to much considering the financial state Malaga are in.

It will probably all send us crackers but a bit of patience is in order on this one.

leewill31 said:
Syth said:
LoveCity said:
Malaga's owner just said this... is he saying Isco won't be sold unless the offer is right?

"Si la oferta no es la que debe ser... Isco no será vendido. Lo tenemos claro"
From what I can understand yeah. It's basically "If we don't get a good offer he won't be sold". Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I guess we might be paying the full release clause then?

i doubt very much he is in a position to banter on the price to much considering the financial state Malaga are in.

Yeah but they are only in this financial state because that very man has withheld money. If he wants to play hard ball on something then it might not be simple. BTW he said Malaga will have a 40 million euro budget this season which isn't as bad as some would have feared and is actually very high by La Liga standards.

shauns goat said:
Lets just hope he dosent announce his choice of club on twitter, like Hazard

I can't see him doing that.. Just from watching some of his games his on the field personality doesn't make him appear an ego-maniac like Hazard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.