Isco

minnesota blue said:
de niro said:
at a bear minimum if we don't someone else will and we'll get caught with our pants down again.

?

Brown+bear+(female)+and+its+children+play+with+a+ball+in+Kamchatka+Peninsula,+Russia

Lol

johnmc said:
de niro said:
have our management not learned from last year.

cavani, unrivalled now falco has gone. PAY THE FUCKING FEE.

isco, the hottest thing in town. PAY THE FUCKING FEE.

thiago. next big thing. PAY THE FUCKING FEE.

at a bear minimum if we don't someone else will and we'll get caught with our pants down again.

then when twatini comes knocking point him over to PSG and Monaco's direction.

Even if we meet all 3 release clauses doesn't guarantee we get any of them. You can take a horse to water

we are Manchester city. they'll come.

bored at work said:
minnesota blue said:
de niro said:

?

Brown+bear+(female)+and+its+children+play+with+a+ball+in+Kamchatka+Peninsula,+Russia

Lol

It would certainly be hard to bear if we do not sign Isco....... I would be walking around like a bear with a sore head for weeks........ ignore me I am just thinking Grizzly thoughts I am not ITK

de niro said:
have our management not learned from last year.

cavani, unrivalled now falco has gone. PAY THE FUCKING FEE.

isco, the hottest thing in town. PAY THE FUCKING FEE.

thiago. next big thing. PAY THE FUCKING FEE.

then when twatini comes knocking point him over to PSG and Monaco's direction.

Gosh, for a moment I forgot we were all playing Championship Manager. You forgot Messi and Ronaldo by the way.

It just looks right...

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BNJWSlKCYAE9Hek.jpg:large[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.