Isco

kun said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
shevtheblue said:
Apparently Mata might come on the market, I like isco but Mata is fucking awesome.

Chelsea would be stupid to let Mata go, it's that absurd I just can't see it.
-----------Aguero
--Isco------Silva------Mata

656.gif

lmfao

M24 Citizen said:
http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/isco/club-after-summer-transfer-window

No more SkyBet odds showing for Isco's next club on OddsChecker...

Does that mean SkyBet have stopped taking bets on Isco and could be their exclusive (see other thread)?

Or it could it be a mistake and I just cba checking SkyBet's site?

Hmm....

Just checked odds are still there mate

M24 Citizen said:
http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/isco/club-after-summer-transfer-window

Does that mean SkyBet have stopped taking bets on Isco and could be their exclusive (see other thread)?

Hmm....
They have closed their book due go liability by looks of it.

A stab in the dark but if Real Madrid loses out on Isco then I wouldn't be surprised in them sniffing around Mata.

EdinJacko said:
M24 Citizen said:

Hmm....

Yep just found. 1/10 though! That's what Pelle was at the night before the FA Cup Final when everyone started thinking it was dead cert.

M24 Citizen said:
EdinJacko said:
M24 Citizen said:

Hmm....

Yep just found. 1/10 though! That's what Pelle was at the night before the FA Cup Final when everyone started thinking it was dead cert.

Any thoughts on when the announcement will be?

MOgden:

City had emerged as favourites to sign the Malaga youngster after being informed of his determination to sign for a club who could offer him a key role in the first-team.

With German midfielder Mesut Ozil and Brazilian playmaker Kaka already at Real, Isco had voiced concerns that he could become a peripheral figure at the Bernabeu, despite emerging as the star player of Spain’s European U-21 Championship success in Israel this month.

However, with City growing in confidence that the lure of regular football under former Malaga coach Manuel Pellegrini would convince Isco to reject Real for a move to the Etihad, Zidane’s intervention has now left Real expecting to secure his signature.

Former Real captain Zidane, now director of football at the Bernabeu, is understood to have held several discussions with Isco’s father to allay fears that the player would be overlooked in Madrid.

Zidane is also believed to have highlighted Madrid’s proximity to Malaga via high-speed rail link in an effort to appeal to Isco’s desire to remain close to his family.

Manchester City remain confident that they will sign Isco, but Malaga vice-president Moayad Shatat has warned that the player’s impressive tournament in Israel has reinforced his £30m transfer valuation.

Why such confidence? The headlines state the fee is now £30m, and no hint of a decision in the offing.

LoveCity said:
MOgden:

City had emerged as favourites to sign the Malaga youngster after being informed of his determination to sign for a club who could offer him a key role in the first-team.

With German midfielder Mesut Ozil and Brazilian playmaker Kaka already at Real, Isco had voiced concerns that he could become a peripheral figure at the Bernabeu, despite emerging as the star player of Spain’s European U-21 Championship success in Israel this month.

However, with City growing in confidence that the lure of regular football under former Malaga coach Manuel Pellegrini would convince Isco to reject Real for a move to the Etihad, Zidane’s intervention has now left Real expecting to secure his signature.

Former Real captain Zidane, now director of football at the Bernabeu, is understood to have held several discussions with Isco’s father to allay fears that the player would be overlooked in Madrid.

Zidane is also believed to have highlighted Madrid’s proximity to Malaga via high-speed rail link in an effort to appeal to Isco’s desire to remain close to his family.

Manchester City remain confident that they will sign Isco, but Malaga vice-president Moayad Shatat has warned that the player’s impressive tournament in Israel has reinforced his £30m transfer valuation.

Is this the telegraph mark ogden?

Take more than this for any flapping to commence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.