Isco

blue12 said:
Isco,Jovetic and Thiago for around 78 million or Cavani for 63 mill , I know what I want to happen .

the numbers and the players make sense but who goes? in midfield we would have: isco,thiago,yaya,fernandinho,barry,rodwell,miner,silva,nasri?? barry and nasri out then?

Ireland_for_pm said:
avoidconfusion said:
Yaya can sit on the bench for a while too, would do the lazy fucker a world of good.
Agreed. Yaya was an absolute disgrace end of last season.

It was clear to me that he thinks he has no competition and will never be dropped. He needs an eye opener and stop cruising and putting a shift in again.

suvommukherjee08 said:
https://twitter.com/javiersanmaz

Javier Sánchez ‏@javiersanmaz 6m

Isco se compromete con el Manchester City tras rechazar la propuesta del Real Madrid. Si nada cambia, firmará con el equipo de Pellegrini

Don't know who is he,what he knows,might be KFA ,might be ITK

i don't know spanish but i think he said isco preffer us and if nothing change he will sign with us..something like that happy days!!!

After a stunning Under-21 European Championships, Spain Under-21 attacking midfielder Isco will in the coming weeks decide between joining Real Madrid or Manchester City from Malaga.

At the current time, it appears Manchester City might well have the upper hand thanks to new coach Manuel Pellegrini who worked, to such great effect, with Isco at Malaga.

On arrival back in Spain yesterday, Isco said: “I am in no hurry to make a decision. I will take all the time it takes.”

AS report today that Isco had given Manchester City a verbal agreement just a few weeks ago that he would join the Premier League side.

Now, Manchester City are set to intensify their efforts to bring Isco to the Etihad and with Pellegrini installed and the guarantee of regular playing time, it looks like the Malaga playmaker could well be a Premier League star next season.

For their part, Real Madrid have sent Zinedine Zidane to speak with Isco’s father to assure him his son will be a key part of Carlo Ancelotti’s side next season.

Malaga are expected to hold out for a 35 million euro fee for Isco (his buyout clause at the club) but AS suggest he could be signed for 26 million euros.

Moayad Shatat, executive vice president of Malaga, admitted yesterday: “We’re in negotiations with Isco. It’s true that offers have come in for him, but we’re always going to look for the best price for his exit. We haven’t received any transfer offers which include the option for him to continue with Málaga on loan for a season.

Shatat added: “Isco is a very important player, everyone thinks it would be great if he stayed and if the correct offer doesn’t come in, we’re not going to sell. We don’t need to let Isco go cheaply. If it’s not enough, we’re not going to sell him.”

"I am in no Hurry" .... please for the love of god, don't make this a 2nd Hazard saga that will just drag on and on and on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.