Isco

Fair play to Isco for not making a hurried decision. It's 1 of the biggest decisions of his career which his development as a player will hinge on. The Malaga's owner's comments seem to be comments of an owner who knows Isco is going and is trying to appease his fans by stating he won't go cheap. I expect Isco will be ours well below his buy-out clause but it'll be an undisclosed fee

avoidconfusion said:
"I am in no Hurry" .... please for the love of god, don't make this a 2nd Hazard saga that will just drag on and on and on.

Hazard seemed to milk it but isco just seems very professional. At the end of the day this transfer is a big decision for him. He's 21 and he's got to decide does he move to a new country and new league, which has it's obvious challenges and no guarantee of success, or does he stay in Spain and play for one of the big 2 but with no guarantee of 1st team experiences and without playing under the new manager before. I just hope Pellegrini and our Spanish players can swing it in his favour!

BibbyBlue85 said:
Fair play to Isco for not making a hurried decision. It's 1 of the biggest decisions of his career which his development as a player will hinge on. The Malaga's owner's comments seem to be comments of an owner who knows Isco is going and is trying to appease his fans by stating he won't go cheap. I expect Isco will be ours well below his buy-out clause but it'll be an undisclosed fee

Call it blue tinted specs if you like, but there really isn't even an option here as far as his development is concerned. Here we have Pellegrini, someone he knows believes in him and will play him. He can get into the side easier, add in the Premier league elements to his game that have made Silva, Fabregas and Mata so good. Combined with a group of fans with no expectation of him being a 'Galactico' within five minutes of him stepping off the plane.

Or he has it from Zidane he's "in the plans" of a manager yet to be appointed, to sit behind Ronaldo, at a club where if he doesn't do something spectacular he'll likely have the next big thing breathing down his neck next summer..

Definitely a tough one, but I think we shade it. He's so young, he has plenty of time to go to Madrid if it's his dream. Or probably more likely Barcelona if he becomes good enough.

Pigeonho said:
avoidconfusion said:
"I am in no Hurry" .... please for the love of god, don't make this a 2nd Hazard saga that will just drag on and on and on.
Seems it's like that anyway, which is a shame. Hazard got slated for it, and rightly so.

He's only just got off the fucking plane & he's been playing football since August. If he wants to take a break, & think over his life changing decision, he's entitled to.

Would you rush into key decisions in your life just because some fuckers who you have never even met & never will, were getting their knickers in a twist on an internet forum?

Unbelievable.

Neville Kneville said:
Pigeonho said:
avoidconfusion said:
Seems it's like that anyway, which is a shame. Hazard got slated for it, and rightly so.

He's only just got off the fucking plane & he's been playing football since August. If he wants to take a break, & think over his life changing decision, he's entitled to.

Would you rush into key decisions in your life just because some fuckers who you have never even met & never will, were getting their knickers in a twist on an internet forum?

Unbelievable.

I think most people accept it's a big decision and he can and should take as long as he needs over it. As long as he doesn't go down the route Hazard went with his cringeworthy countdown to making his announcement on twitter then I don't think anyone would have a problem. Unless he chooses Madrid in which case he's a ****.

Think we'd really like to know sooner rather than later,give him a date to which to give his answer whilst in the meantime looking at other options rather than pinning everything on him (Not that we are).

So if he does end up at Real then we would have the other options there ready.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.