Isco

Ray78 said:
BringBackSwales said:
Ray78 said:
Fair enough if he has chosen Real Madrid then there was nothing more we could of done. We have the money but not quite the profile just yet.

you just said more or less the same thing on the Thiago thread??

Yep on the fence with both.

Bet you're the life and soul of any party Ray ;-)

Ray78 said:
BringBackSwales said:
Ray78 said:
Fair enough if he has chosen Real Madrid then there was nothing more we could of done. We have the money but not quite the profile just yet.

Yep on the fence with both. If we were a fully functioning club then I would of been wondering why we cannot land our targets. At this present time we are still finding our feet.

What the fuck does that mean?

baldybouncer said:
Ray78 said:
BringBackSwales said:

Yep on the fence with both. If we were a fully functioning club then I would of been wondering why we cannot land our targets. At this present time we are still finding our feet.

In what way do we 'not function' properly?

baldybouncer said:
Ray78 said:
BringBackSwales said:

Our Youth Team, our poor record in Europe and up until the last two years our waste of transfer funds.

bigdavecox90 said:
baldybouncer said:
Ray78 said:

In what way do we 'not function' properly?
its a strange post.

We are a better functioning club than Real. Their policy of buying every world class player ever available would not give me much faith as a young talent. If you dont reach potential or shine then the next world class talent gets bought in instead. It is a no brainer for Isco, play for City under Pellegrini in a different league which will continue to challenge you and offer you the Champions League. Get as many if not more games and live in a City with several fellow Spanish speakers (football wise).

Ray78 said:
baldybouncer said:
Ray78 said:

Our Youth Team, our poor record in Europe and up until the last two years our waste of transfer funds.
Yeah that Spanish Dave fella and yaya are complete shite, and as for the big Belgian, well why bother

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.