Isco

EddieR said:
Forzacitizens said:
we are still in need of a striker though

We are if Carlito and Edin leave. However, If they stay I think we're pretty well served for strikers and for options.

Edin will only go if included in a Cavani deal, otherwise he is staying.

Tevez looks a certain to go so we will need a top forward to replace him.

Ray78 said:
bigdavecox90 said:
squirtyflower said:
Yeah that Spanish Dave fella and yaya are complete shite, and as for the big Belgian, well why bother

As for the nippy little Argie fella...

What was the point eh Ray?!

Cavani was rated more than Aguero a couple of weeks ago in the Cavani thread!.
Even if that is the case, hardly automatically makes Aguero shit does it?

berniethebusman said:
Were one of the new big clubs on the block with less glamour than than most of our transfer rivals, we are relatively new to champs league, when we've been it we've not progressed past the group stages, we are going for the worlds best players competing with the worlds best teams its gonna be a struggle to get our targets. For a glass half-full kind of guy id have thought that would be easy to grasp.

True Bernie but sometimes it is frustrating in seeing that we should be a lot better than we are. One Europa League trophy would of been a very good start.

Ray78 said:
berniethebusman said:
Were one of the new big clubs on the block with less glamour than than most of our transfer rivals, we are relatively new to champs league, when we've been it we've not progressed past the group stages, we are going for the worlds best players competing with the worlds best teams its gonna be a struggle to get our targets. For a glass half-full kind of guy id have thought that would be easy to grasp.

True Bernie but sometimes it is frustrating in seeing that we should be a lot better than we are. One Europa League trophy would of been a very good start.

It will come, Ray :)

Ray78 said:
bigdavecox90 said:
squirtyflower said:
Yeah that Spanish Dave fella and yaya are complete shite, and as for the big Belgian, well why bother

Difference being Cavani doesn't play for us.

We're 'functioning' well enough without him.

pudge said:
Ray78 said:
bigdavecox90 said:

Nope and he has the potential to be our clinical finisher going back to the OT derby.

Ray78 said:
pudge said:
Ray78 said:

Nope and he has the potential to be our clinical finisher going back to the OT derby.
Then I don't understand your reason for the post about Cavani

bigdavecox90 said:
Ray78 said:
bigdavecox90 said:

Difference being Cavani doesn't play for us.

What I am trying to say is people on here were prepared to pay a lot more than we had paid for Aguero.
We're 'functioning' well enough without him.

-- Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:43 pm --

pudge said:
Ray78 said:
pudge said:

Then I don't understand your reason for the post about Cavani

Yep I sometimes it frustrating in trying to get my point across with me being Autstic. Sometimes my posts comes out total garbage. We paid £38 million for Aguero and Cavani is rated at £50 million. Aguero is the better player imho.

Must be nice to win player of the tournament and then fuck off to Ibiza for a few days while two massive clubs fight over your signature.

O to be 21 again

bluemathlady said:
Ray78 said:
berniethebusman said:

It will come, Ray :)

Fingers crossed :).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.