Isco

FantasyIreland said:
CTID101 said:
Andouble said:
which nowadays doesn't even sound like we'd participate in let alone win
Wow.
In relation to the signings in the summer, they weren't our number one targets but we moved out big earners and replaced them with players of better quality, not the level of Hazard or De Rossi but they are better players.

You surely don't expect us to keep spending millions on world class players every year with huge wages. FFP might be a joke but regardless of that we should as a club want to start making small losses and running better.

Better quality?
Nasty is a good player,potentially brilliant.
Rodwell the same but he's a perma crock
Errrr,thats it....
The summer window was a fucking disaster.
Garcia is better than NDJ and we will soon see it, Maicon is a great option to have to change a game eg Spurs and Sinclair isnt a world beater but has more to his game than Johnson but Mancini has to give him a run of games.

adrianr said:
waspish said:
Picture going around is photoshopped check out the black neck collar...

Whats wrong with the collar? If that really is a photoshop I'd love to see what they dropped into the image, because its very very well done. And thats from someone who uses photoshop for a living.

Cut the complete head of Isco replace on there is easier to photoshopped I could do one easy as piss

Photo looks genuine enough but does it actually mean anything. It looks like he has been having a kick around with his mates. The other guy has a blue top on as well. And one guy red and the other no top. It could have been a pre arranged blues vs reds and Isco had that as a shirt from a youth game against us where he swapped shirts or something.

Keith Moon said:
adrianr said:
waspish said:
Picture going around is photoshopped check out the black neck collar...

Whats wrong with the collar? If that really is a photoshop I'd love to see what they dropped into the image, because its very very well done. And thats from someone who uses photoshop for a living.

The 2008 shirt has a black neck collar..

Looks black to me? Either way, shot with a camera like that I wouldn't take the colour of any dark objects as gospel, and even with a head swap I wouldn't say anything about the collar looks particularly wrong.

As with a lot of photos people are unsure about these days, there is likely a less sinister explanation than it being digitally modified to fool some people. Like the above explanation about a footy game of blues vs reds.

Train said:
why wouldn't he just wear his own clubs shirt if it was a game of blues vs reds...

Wears that all the time, just picked up the first top he saw, fancied wearing a foreign shirt like kids do here - you see people wearing Barca or Madrid tops all the time without having any allegiances, has friends that support another spanish team and didnt want to upset anyone, maybe he isnt a fan of his team etc etc Any number of innocent explanations

Train said:
why wouldn't he just wear his own clubs shirt if it was a game of blues vs reds...

Slightly missing the point.. Maybe he didn't have one? I dunno. I wouldn't wonder around in the street with a spare strip of the club I played for either I doubt.

The most plausible explanation, still, is that he's a boyhood City fan.

I agree with John up above. The fact hat he's wearing a City shirt in that pic could mean something, but most likely doesn't.
Remember when Hazad played his last game in France, took out his kid on the pitch who was all dressed in City blue colors from top to toe. Could have meant something, but it didn't. In the end we'll know.

The picture isn't faked. Look here, I checked it yesterday and posted it on Twitter:

<a class="postlink" href="http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=b3e89ead35be09aff8c4a32698ec38fb3228c1ec.43408" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?i ... c1ec.43408</a>

If it was faked you'd see huge distortion in the bottom picture where it had been manipulated or pasted in. It's a handy website to bookmark. There's also another website I checked and it confirmed that the original metadata was intact and shows no fingerprint evidence of Photoshop or other image editors, and it was probably shot on a Sony Cybershot U camera!

Now, none of that means he's a City fan of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.