Isco

citytill1die84 said:
I remember Villa scoring one year against us, perhaps the shirt was one he got during his time at Valencia?

Why where's Villa in a City shirt? Am I missing something?

Forget it I see we're talking about ISCO.
Isco use to play for Valencia thats why he brought it up...

It's the 08/09 top, I have same one all oiled up in the shed.

Friendlies were pre season to 07/08 and 10/11 according to google. Rules out passed on shirt?

Maybe he made friends with us from the friendly and has watch his compatriot blossom since.

I gotta be honest and say a top team starter would surely wear new shirt, especially when he has Silva probably on his phone book.

I reckon he's ours anyway if he comes to England.

bobby: "isco we need you now not in summer, you come now yes?"

isco: "ok ok, but only if i can get a fresh 08-09 kit its my fave"

bobby: "is no problem, here you go"

Regardless of the image, there is serious interest in City making a bid for Isco.
Mancini was in the stadium for the match between Atletico and Malaga on 8/OCT/12 as I remember them showing him on TV as I was watching.
David Silva was a mentor to him during his youth days at Valencia and I am praying that merlin is in his ear.

The buyout clause is 21million.

Golden Balls said:
Regardless of the image, there is serious interest in City making a bid for Isco.
Mancini was in the stadium for the match between Atletico and Malaga on 8/OCT/12 as I remember them showing him on TV as I was watching.
David Silva was a mentor to him during his youth days at Valencia and I am praying that merlin is in his ear.

The buyout clause is 21million.

21m Euro,17m pounds.

He will be worth double as soon as its activated......

waspish said:
Picture going around is photoshopped check out the black neck collar...

I've worked in reprographics for 15 years,we manipulate photos all the time,with top of the range software on apple macs...if that picture is photoshopped,it's the best I've ever seen...looks genuine to me...IMO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.