Isco

Blue Haze said:
LoveCity said:
Sunday Mirror says Chelsea are close to announcing the signing of Isco. :/
Please no.

They have wingers we have none

Relax I don't see him going there with Hazard,Mata,Piazon, Ba.

LoveCity said:
Sunday Mirror says Chelsea are close to announcing the signing of Isco. :/
I am not happy if thats true and who the fuck could we be after if we let a talent like that go at a good price, I think him or oscar would replace lamps :-(

Funny how the same people who are like, "WTF do Chelsea need him for?!?! They already have more than enough players in his position!!!" are the same ones that want us to go out and buy yet another world class striker...Hmm.

Anyway, can't see them going for him. Most likely just the usual media window nonsense. What is it with them an versatile AM's/wingers these days? Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Moses, Marin, DeBruyne, Piazon, etc. Unless it's the Russian trying to turn them into mini-Barca in a desperate ploy to lure Pep. He's so deluded and dogmatic it's comical sometimes.

Still see us as favourites for Isco myself, or at least high above Chelsea in the pecking order.

MaineRoadM14 said:
Funny how the same people who are like, "WTF do Chelsea need him for?!?! They already have more than enough players in his position!!!" are the same ones that want us to go out and buy yet another world class striker...Hmm.

Anyway, can't see them going for him. Most likely just the usual media window nonsense. What is it with them an versatile AM's/wingers these days? Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Moses, Marin, DeBruyne, Piazon, etc. Unless it's the Russian trying to turn them into mini-Barca in a desperate ploy to lure Pep. He's so deluded and dogmatic it's comical sometimes.

Still see us as favourites for Isco myself, or at least high above Chelsea in the pecking order.
except for that none of our strikers have performed this season. A lot of the time, they have not played like a world class player. Balotelli is a liability. Dzeko has been inconsistent. Tevez doesn't seem the same player from 09-10 and 10-11 seasons. Even Aguero has struggled this season (although he has had poor luck with injuries).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.