Isco

bluemoonste said:
Reminds me of a young Zidane at Marseille and Juventus ..... this could be a massive signing for the club if it happens !!
Dont know if it is me. But when I watch him, what I see is a young Nasri. I mean don't get me wrong, I am one of those who love Nasri to death, but I sadly don't think most here like him at all.

Isco seems a mix between Nasri and Silva, Which if it happens will give us 3 creative players, but he is not the speedy difference maker City fans seem to be begging for, even though his stovk on here has risen like a Phoenix of late.

daxman said:
bluemoonste said:
Reminds me of a young Zidane at Marseille and Juventus ..... this could be a massive signing for the club if it happens !!
Dont know if it is me. But when I watch him, what I see is a young Nasri. I mean don't get me wrong, I am one of those who love Nasri to death, but I sadly don't think most here like him at all.

Isco seems a mix between Nasri and Silva, Which if it happens will give us 3 creative players, but he is not the speedy difference maker City fans seem to be begging for, even though his stovk on here has risen like a Phoenix of late.

Mostly by people who have seen him play 0-1 time.

daxman said:

I feel a speedy winger is what Txiki should be looking for. I also think that Denis Suarez is quite similar to Isco, and he's even younger, so there's a chance of him becoming a better player.

daxman said:
bluemoonste said:

exactly..watched him a about 6 or 7 times(including against R.madrid)..reminds of nasri(his last year at arsenal)..very good of course...but not much different..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.