Isco

EdinJacko said:
Ian said:
Graham Hunter still thinks he's coming to us.

@BumperGraham: Was also told #City confident enough to be preparing to fly #Isco to England next day or so. Let's see. Sorry if you are desperate for more!

Has he deleted that tweet that and his earlier one has gone?
They are both still there (8hrs ago)

JoeMercer'sWay said:
SWP's back said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
We risk losing our A target for the 2nd summer running if that's the way it's going unless we agree a fee with Malaga.

I think he'll be a great signing and hope we get it done soon, I think it would hurt us more not to get him than it would Madrid.
Mate I want him more than anyone but we have our A targets already hence the speed we wrapped them up.

It's not as simple as that, if Madrid weren't interested in Isco then we'd have him as well now I'm sure. The only reason we got Fernandinho and Navas early is because they had no other suitors, and I don't think we have only 2 A list targets for this summer, and if we did, I'd be a bit concerned as I don't think it's enough quality coming in.
Spot on, the last bit. (Can't quote).

Ian said:
Graham Hunter still thinks he's coming to us.

@BumperGraham: Was also told #City confident enough to be preparing to fly #Isco to England next day or so. Let's see. Sorry if you are desperate for more!

old tweet

Pigeonho said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
SWP's back said:
Mate I want him more than anyone but we have our A targets already hence the speed we wrapped them up.

It's not as simple as that, if Madrid weren't interested in Isco then we'd have him as well now I'm sure. The only reason we got Fernandinho and Navas early is because they had no other suitors, and I don't think we have only 2 A list targets for this summer, and if we did, I'd be a bit concerned as I don't think it's enough quality coming in.
Spot on, the last bit. (Can't quote).
I think we have plenty of quality and had the best squad last season anyway and fully expect to see a great improvement from many players now they are playing for someone they don't ALL think is a ****.

BibbyBlue85 said:
I'll say it again....................

He is ours. Final workings being completed. No coincidence that Pellegrini starts work on Monday
But is Pellegrini due in manchester on Monday? I didn't think so

JoeMercer'sWay said:
It sounds to me like we've agreed with Isco and Madrid have agreed with Malaga.

So what Madrid will try to do now is drive the price up on us in the hope we say no and they get Isco by default.

Dangerous time for us in that respect.
Highly plausible. Clubs will often bid on a rival's transfer target even if they aren't that interest just to increase the price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.