Isco

BringBackSwales said:
All this stuff about Real bullying us is nonsense IF Madrid have met the buy out clause (as his been said) and IF we have not (I certainly haven't seen confirmation from any source that we have) - the player has no decision to make IF such circumstances are correct

Exactly. I have no idea when meeting a selling club's demands supposedly became bullying. If you really want a player then meeting a buy out clause has to be the most efficient way of giving yourself the best chance of getting the player. The selling club can't stand in the way, it shows the player how much you value him and gives you the opportunity to get things done quickly before others complicate things. If we didn't meet the clause figure then either we didn't think he was worth it or we were fucking about trying it on in which case we have nobody else to blame. It's fine if we don't think he is worth it but last summer has to be a warning that it can be a false economy. Better spending 30 million on a very good player than saving yourself 15 million but ending up with a crock of shit.

SWP's back said:
Pigeonho said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
It's not as simple as that, if Madrid weren't interested in Isco then we'd have him as well now I'm sure. The only reason we got Fernandinho and Navas early is because they had no other suitors, and I don't think we have only 2 A list targets for this summer, and if we did, I'd be a bit concerned as I don't think it's enough quality coming in.
Spot on, the last bit. (Can't quote).
I think we have plenty of quality and had the best squad last season anyway and fully expect to see a great improvement from many players now they are playing for someone they don't ALL think is a ****.
Enough to win the league though, with expected departures too?

Imagine how cool it is to be Isco

Just win best U21 player, guaranteed player for the senior teams in a few years time. City and Madrid falling over each other to pay you 40m+ in wages for next 5 years which he will pocket half of minimum. Meanwhile he sits back on a lounger letting everyone worry ahout the details whilst a stunning tanned latino walks passed giving him the eye for later. 10+ bedroom villa, servants everywhere, money no object and as many bishes' to bang as he wants

Meanwhile I'm staring at a computer screen in Stoke ffs.

Enjoy it Isco.

Hasta mañana, azul!

Marvin said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
I'll say it again....................

He is ours. Final workings being completed. No coincidence that Pellegrini starts work on Monday
But is Pellegrini due in manchester on Monday? I didn't think so

Already had his holiday and will officially take up his post on Monday. He's already in Manchester I'm lead to believe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.