Isco

Neville Kneville said:
MihaiCity said:
are we really that stupid enough to let all the good players who can improve us(isco felainni) to join chelsea???? is this will happens bye-bye title for some years

I thought Chelsea had already got all the players they need to beat us for years to come. I'm sure I read that on here. You mean that's not true & it's still Utd & City at the top ? Surely not ? I mean it's not as if they lost at home to QPR or anything. What ? They did ? And now Chelsea have to buy even more players ? And perhaps sack yet another manager ?

Well bugger me.

muttley_laugh.jpg

Ducado said:
MihaiCity said:
are we really that stupid enough to let all the good players who can improve us(isco felainni) to join chelsea???? is this will happens bye-bye title for some years

The Drama Queen Force is strong with this one!

MihaiCity - MCFC Diehard since 2012!

Forzacitizens said:
I think Mihai city is richards30 in disguise

in a comment i read what the hell i want...if you don't agree with that if not neccesarry to write comment like your yes???<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:14 pm --<br /><br />
Seosa said:
Ducado said:
MihaiCity said:

The Drama Queen Force is strong with this one!

MihaiCity - MCFC Diehard since 2012!

no really??? how much sure you are i was starting to be a city fan from 2012?? just shut up and look at your own bussines ffs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.