Isco

MSP said:
I've always appreciated all love I got from Yorkers, lol

You're my idols, I already have Seosa's name tattooed on my thigh, Stoned Rose has place reserved above :)

Isco? With all talk about him, there was plenty of time to make this already happen. Doesn't look like it will in this window.

Love ya really mate ;)

looks set to sign for chelsea, if we let this guy sign for them i will not be happy, the guy is an absolute worldy, 15mil is an absolute steal

Stoned Rose said:
MSP said:
I've always appreciated all love I got from Yorkers, lol

You're my idols, I already have Seosa's name tattooed on my thigh, Stoned Rose has place reserved above :)

Isco? With all talk about him, there was plenty of time to make this already happen. Doesn't look like it will in this window.

Love ya really mate ;)

;)

kompany10 said:
looks set to sign for chelsea, if we let this guy sign for them i will not be happy, the guy is an absolute worldy, 15mil is an absolute steal

How many attacking Midfielders do they need ?

Tevez City said:
kompany10 said:

How many attacking Midfielders do they need ?

people say that about us to be honest mate, frank isnt fancied by benitez, they then can play :

Mikel/luiz ramires

mata isco hazard

Ba

with good options off the bench, that is quality.

kompany10 said:

What is your source?

Ray78 said:
kompany10 said:

What is your source?

circuling all the media at the moment, obviously not bulletproff butvery strong reports.

can't let him go to Chelsea. we only have three players who can play AM; Silva, Nasri and Milner. Isco would be great addition, is young, cheap and provides width which is something we are sometimes lacking. Cavani would be nice, but midfield is where the priority is and where we are most thin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.