Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

Joehannes said:
They seem to be really close now. Though, all reports that I've read seem to assume that he has agreed to go to Madrid ahead of City. The general feeling that I found reading various pieces, from both Spanish and English journalists, was that we'd be his first choice (Pellegrini/playing time).

For all we know, City could be agreeing a fee with Málaga as we speak, or perhaps already have, it was reported that they met yesterday.

That said, if I were Isco, I would join the side which made the biggest effort to sign me. That could be the side which was both willing to pay more and was first to agree a fee.

We've been in for him longer than Madrid and Perez dropped a bollock by questioning whether he would get regular playing time and being 'too busy' to meet his dad at the first supposed meeting. If he does chose Real it would be a real shame, the number of players who have ruined their career's there...

He is a gem of a footballer at the moment and im sure he would develop with us far better than anywhere else.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj8OXgQ6E5g" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj8OXgQ6E5g</a>

M24 Citizen said:
Marca were writing that we pulled out of the race completely a couple of weeks ago so unless British papers are writing those headlines it's not to be believed.

If Isco still hasn't finalised his decision we can still bid again I'm sure. Unless possibly Malaga has agreed exclusively with Madrid to only accept their bid... but that would be going against the players interests?
If this is true, why did Isco himself say we were one of two clubs for his signature? only a couple of days ago?

this does not make any sens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.