Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

I see that people are mentioning Fernandinho, sorry if I'm missing something, but what the fuck does he have to do with this matter?

Hmm, not so sure the deal is done. Last paragrapgh is interesting...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.marca.com/2013/06/22/en/football/real_madrid/1371884353.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.marca.com/2013/06/22/en/foot ... 84353.html</a>

Колобок said:
quit this idiocy. bashing Fernandinho because we ain't buying Isco is ridiculous, stupid, disrespectful, dumb and cringeworthy.

This whole thread is cringeworty mate!

The Madrid Evening News reckon they've signed him and everyone has gone potty!

Full of spoiled brats in here!

I think I'm going off to the cellar. Nothing confirmed is there so no point in flapping till he is confirmed a Madrid player

whyalwaysyou said:
Marca, sadly, are pretty good with madrid stories. If they say he has signed 24m euros he probably has
laugh-o.gif

Summerbuzz said:
If Real get those two I reckon there will be some big suprises ahead in the market. This, Lewandoski, the Thiago thing, it all feels like the phoney war, before everyone moves onto Bale, Rooney... Ronaldo?

Bale is Madrid bound, Ronaldos going nowhere. Not sure about Rooney.

If we end up doing a Sinclair because we did not get our main target then questions have to be asked...

We better have a decent back up for Isco.

whyalwaysyou said:
Marca, sadly, are pretty good with madrid stories. If they say he has signed 24m euros he probably has
Stop this silly flapping, until you see him holding a Madrid shirt he could still sign for us, if he doesn't then flap!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.