Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

Ducado said:
Serious here folks we don't mind serious points been made, but some of you are going well over the top

You are embarrassing the forum and City fans in general now quit the drama

Last warning

this has been coming, it's just a fucking chore to wade through some of the shit on here

city91 said:
sam-caddick said:
Summerbuzz said:
If Real get those two I reckon there will be some big suprises ahead in the market. This, Lewandoski, the Thiago thing, it all feels like the phoney war, before everyone moves onto Bale, Rooney... Ronaldo?

Bale is Madrid bound, Ronaldos going nowhere. Not sure about Rooney.

If we end up doing a Sinclair because we did not get our main target then questions have to be asked...

We better have a decent back up for Isco.

If that is true then it is practically a dead cert that either Ozil or Di Maria will be leaving Madrid. It will be impossible for Madrid to accommodate Isco's wishes for first team football whilst also signing Bale.

Di Maria is the player a lot of press are saying who will sold.

Odds well against us now. Madrid 6/5 and us 100/30

PS that is well against us right? I'm pretty shit at maths! ha.

TheMaineRoad said:
sam-caddick said:
baldybouncer said:
So if all you flappers believe what's in Marca, then will you believe what's in our own wonderful Daily Mail ...

"Real Madrid say they have had a £25million bid for Isco accepted by Malaga leaving the player to now decide his fate this weekend."

It's certainly not done and dusted!

The Mail know nothing, Marca are a dedicated Madrid sports paper.
Marca have made many cock ups in the past mate.

agreed, but the mail do it on a daily basis.

SuperSilva said:
Salar said:
This is Hazard all over again.

no hazard was also a little egotistic prick dicking everyone around...

We, or Txiki and Ferran, have actually sat and tried to play this out and Real have taken the opportunity and capitalized on our stupidity.

pretty shocked that someone of Txiki and Ferran's experience "waited for things to develop"...

They also plastered David Villa in a madrid shirt on their front page, just because they are Madrid's mouthpiece, does not make their word gospel.

Calling everyone for flapping jesus.

It's done lads let go

This is all a bit ott. I am certain 90 percent on here had never heard of him 3 months ago and now if we don't get him it's the end of our club.

I am absolutely certain the day we start against Newcastle we will have a bloody good team on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.