Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

blueboyforever said:
I'm genuinely embarrassed that people are taking there frustration out on a player who hasn't kicked a ball for us because a newspaper has said Madrid have got there man!

I've always been really proud to be blue because we never act like them spoilt rag *****. This says different, slowly but surely fickle blues are turning into everything we used to despise about them *****!!!

Please stop the flapping and start acting with class again!

mate im not being funny but have you been on the tranfer forum before?? it is full of fifa fanboys :D

FFS there's nothing definitive in here what is everyone's problem.

Mëtal Bikër said:
whyalwaysyou said:
Marca, sadly, are pretty good with madrid stories. If they say he has signed 24m euros he probably has
laugh-o.gif

Excellent!

Not ruling it out until it is official if so how about Ozil or De Maria?. I agree with some on here who are not totally convinced with the Spanish duo, personally i think they are a pair of charlatans, i don't think the transfers so far are a repeat of last year yet and there is plenty of time to improve the squad so i'm not counting my Chickens yet but nothing so far alters my belief that City still remain a soft touch in the transfer market.

SOME ONE CANCEL THE DISCO

WHERE'S OUR FUCKING ISCO

WAA WAAA WAAA WAAA

images

If we end up with another Sinclair I will be very, very pissed. We have missed out on two certain targets, who I think would have won us the league in over the last week. Flapping.

Those guys who said he was going to sign on Monday? Still sure?

jesus people slagging off an actual city player and our chief execs because of a propaganda broadsheet rag

if anything this'll just make landing Isco that much sweeter

andrewmswift said:
FFS there's nothing definitive in here what is everyone's problem.

nothing definite yet, but it doesnt look good with basically every newspaper and tv show reporting hes off to madrid in spain. And lots of very credible sources have said it.

i am still of the belief that its all media pressure from Madrid and i will repeat yet again why has our own media not jumped on this like flies to shit?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.