Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

jrb said:
I've got a naked Women in front of me pleading with me to make love to her.

"I'm sorry, but I can't tear myself away from the Isco Thread on Blue Moon.

Bluemoon rules apply here!

Pics........................

squirtyflower said:
Neville Kneville said:
LoveCity said:
The Guardian are now running it too although they say Isco is "contemplating snubbing" City/Pelle.

Therefore he is contemplating snubbing Real Madrid.
Don't be silly
No-one snubs the likes of Real!

No, it will be us and our 'profligate ways' along with Isco's greed.

For what it's worth, I think Isco's meeting with Pelle was to tell him he's decided to go to Madrid, just a feeling.

7 peter was right, there is no Ham in Manchester.

I would love it if in the midst of this spanish tidal wave of speculation, reported as fact, we cooly made an announcement on the os that we have signed him pending a medical, like we did with spanish dave.

Epic...

Blue Hefner said:
Does anyone really think that(given the choice) he would turn Real Madrid for us? Because in all honesty I don't!

I've never actually seen him play so couldn't comment on his ability but if they are in for him, we've got no chance!

You have a bad case of "little City" as have a few on here, make no bones about it we are a rising force in the world of football, playing in the most exciting and competitive league in the world, it does help that the country is not going down the pan like Spain is

Cityisland said:
I would love it if in the midst of this spanish tidal wave of speculation, reported as fact, we cooly made an announcement on the os that we have signed him pending a medical, like we did with spanish dave.

Epic...

Seriously it would be a masterstroke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.