Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

Ducado said:
Blue Haze said:
LoveCity said:
AS' Malaga correspondent claims we haven't even made a formal offer.

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/carloscarinorex/status/348495867906519040" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/carloscarinorex/sta ... 7906519040</a>

Does anyone genuinely have a clue what we're playing at? Is this about lowering the price or what?

We run a very tight ship nowadays, no one knows

For all we know the club might no be interested in him
Ha, yeah, you just might have some there

Blue Hefner said:
Does anyone really think that(given the choice) he would turn Real Madrid for us? Because in all honesty I don't!

I've never actually seen him play so couldn't comment on his ability but if they are in for him, we've got no chance!

This is it totally. 9 time euro champs. Spanish wonderboy. No brainer. For both parties.

The only possible point in our favour is Pellegrini.

If he does choose Madrid we should be looking at Ozil or di Maria. Because they are going to lose game time here.

txiki has just sent isco a copy of the heaton park roses gig from last year.

nailed on that he's coming now.

Ducado said:
Blue Hefner said:
Does anyone really think that(given the choice) he would turn Real Madrid for us? Because in all honesty I don't!

I've never actually seen him play so couldn't comment on his ability but if they are in for him, we've got no chance!

You have a bad case of "little City" as have a few on here, make no bones about it we are a rising force in the world of football, playing in the most exciting and competitive league in the world, it does help that the country is not going down the pan like Spain is

You sure about that?

Blue Hefner said:

Choice of sitting in the stands of the Bernabeu waving white handkerchiefs or running out at the Etihad stadium in front of 60,000 fans on Champions League night

tilbz said:
Can everybody stop posting for a bit. It's Saturday night and I can't take my phone out of my hand. My mrs is starting to get pissed off. Imagine it on the the divorce papers. Divorced due to addiction to bluemoon forum and the possible transfer of isco.

I'm the same every transfer window, never off it. The wife has even said your on that computer more than you talk to me.

think we should all post on twitter that we have just seen him in manchesyer and see what happens

Ducado said:
Blue Hefner said:

You have a bad case of "little City" as have a few on here, make no bones about it we are a rising force in the world of football, playing in the most exciting and competitive league in the world, it does help that the country is not going down the pan like Spain is

Look little englander. People who recognize that Real Madrid is a bigger club than City are not suffering from little city syndrome. They are just being realistic. You are also forgetting that Isco is Spanish. If he were any other nationality then we would have a much better choice.

I think quite a few of your are getting confused

The stories ran last night and earlier today in the Spanish media saying a deal agreed in principle between Madrid and Malaga.

Then Marca have run another story this afternoon saying he's signed turned down City, giving fee's contract length and unveiling date.

It's not flapping to say he's signed for Madrid it's been reported. However denying it is only being reported as agreed in principle is burying your head in the sand.

Whether the report is accurate or not is another matter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.