Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

So he has been pictured wearing a Barca shirt, and a City shirt and supposedly said before he doesn't like Madrid?

Come on Isco, stay true and join City!

Isco's Disco-biscuits said:
manimanc said:
Are you taking the piss with that contradiction? Please tell that was intentional! lmao
come on then,who has earnt themselves a clarkie badge??

what's the clarkie badge about? i'm newish to this forum
Off topic..... What you gonna do with your username if heavens forbid we don't get Isco?

You haven't had an Isco tattoo done have you? :-)

if he signs for us i hope some of the worst flappers get a ban from the transfer forum

reading that marca article there isn't one word about isco deciding on madrid, it's just madrid and malaga coming to terms which we surely have or will as well.

it's up to the player, some pathetic flapping and whining and dramatic embarrassments in here

andrewmswift said:
if he signs for us i hope some of the worst flappers get a ban from the transfer forum

reading that marca article there isn't one word about isco deciding on madrid, it's just madrid and malaga coming to terms which we surely have or will as well.

it's up to the player, some pathetic flapping and whining and dramatic embarrassments in here

Every summer mate am afraid,every summer

Dribble said:
manimanc said:
come on then,who has earnt themselves a clarkie badge??

what's the clarkie badge about? i'm newish to this forum
Off topic..... What you gonna do with your username if heavens forbid we don't get Isco?

You haven't had an Isco tattoo done have you? :-)

I've tattoo, but it's on my hoop so only the bird can see ;P

I guess I will have to make a change. Tbh i thought this deal was going to be done weeks ago, and I wish it had, given how he performed at the u-21's. It raised his profile no end and has resulted in those Madrid scobes circling like hungry sharks

andrewmswift said:

Mm, that's what I thought as well - when I read this post ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.