Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

MalagaBokeron said:
Isco wants go manchester city... if you want Isco you paid the clause.. is simple.
Fernandinho no cost more than Isco....
I'm confident we can match what Madrid offer. Welcome to the forums btw.

manimanc said:
bluebc said:
manimanc said:
Madrid at this moment havn`t even got a sleeve to put a card up....

Great line,not sure what it means but i like it
I was implying they havn`t even got a manager yet...
ancelotti still hasn`t gone to the bernabeu...

you've spoilt the magic of it now i know what it means, it's a line i'm gonna have to fit into an everyday chat,changing the word madrid though

TheMaineRoad said:
MalagaBokeron said:
Isco wants go manchester city... if you want Isco you paid the clause.. is simple.

According to reports ....Madrid have agreed a deal less than the clause ?
Clause is 35m euros ........but deal is for 21m rising to 24m

Daz_Blue said:
TheMaineRoad said:
MalagaBokeron said:

Yup.

Daz_Blue said:
TheMaineRoad said:
MalagaBokeron said:

24m euros rising to 28milion is what i've seen on nearly every site on the web, still under though!

Daz_Blue said:
TheMaineRoad said:
MalagaBokeron said:

Lets hope City now match that cost and get Isco signed up.

Saga, ffs. Was hoping it wouldn't be.

Neil McNab said:
Rammyblues said:
Madrid release one piece of information that an agreement has been reached with Malaga and that they are offering a five year contract, that information is acted upon by the Spanish press, the thousands of media outlets feed on that information and rehash the same information with spin, the Twitter ITKs in turn feast on the information and add more spin and release further information that the deal is done in Madrids favour, this information feeds the press further. The spanish punters pile money on the good odds that were available at the bookies who in turn slash their odds allowing citys odd to lengthen. In turn british punters who are a bit more savy see that the odds have gone out in favour who in turn put more cash on at the bookies who in turn shorten Citys odds, the British press jounralists who have no information start to realise that the deal hasn't actually been done and in turn release information to say deal not done, the press pick up on this and then the paers run stories it isn't done, this in turn feeds the media outlets who re hash those stories and these feed the ITKs on Twitter who do an about turn and start to say he might join City. IMO that is why one day we get good news followed by a day of bad news. Of course transfer forums can't cope and the posters go from deep joy he is coming to our club one day to flapping the next because we all feed off the same information. Does this help, does it ring bells.

The bit that they are all missing however is the intention of the player to sign. It is still 50/50
I knew what Chinese whispers was all about many years ago thanks. I don' think many just read one paper and take it as gospel, credit the Bluemooners with a little more intelligence than that, you can tell the difference between waffle (MEN & YOUR POST FOR EXAMPLE), re-hashed and stories with substance where someone has stuck his head above the parapit. Real's player, get use to the fact!

In which case, everyone who stuck their head above the parapet over the last couple of days to say he was ours were wrong. As are most journalists every day of the week - they say multiple things on every transfer and then have selective memories after the event.

The only 'fact' the papers are reporting is that Madrid and Malaga have agreed a fee. I haven't seen any confirmation from either club or anything to say whether we have agreed a fee or not either. Once the fees are agreed, it's still down to Isco. He may well choose Madrid, but that has still to be resolved. These reports are coming from Madrid based papers which I suspect sell many more papers when they have positive news about Madrid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.