Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Ibiza ZB505 arrival 04.50 tomorrow morning I wonder.

Thats a plane load of pissed off English people whose holidays are over and are back to work Monday am afraid

Are you actually monitoring incoming flights?

Ray78 said:
AnthonyJ21 said:
Sick of how boring these threads get when you lot flap about

Just spoken to Tolmie, and he said along the lines of the following :

"tell those raving alcoholics on the Isco part 32 (monday disco saga part 3) thread, to put down their stella's, and realise we are Manchester city...
Isco or no Isco, we will be manchester city next season and we will challenge

back ups will be signed, I am sure of higher quality than Javi Garcia or super SS

we will move on

I agree entirely with this. Our Scouting Network will be given a much welcomed test.

Ray was you the Poster who had a contact who advised the Isco deal in January?

If so have they any news, accept my apologies if you have already been asked this today but I could not see it.

Nearly 24 hours since the news started to filter out of Spain that Isco looks set to sign for Madrid. Nothing has really happened. No news from Madrid, no news from City to say we have pulled out & most importantly no news from Isco. The longer this goes on with no firm news the better it looks for us.

AnthonyJ21 said:
Sick of how boring these threads get when you lot flap about

Just spoken to Tolmie, and he said along the lines of the following :

"tell those raving alcoholics on the Isco part 32 (monday disco saga part 3) thread, to put down their stella's, and realise we are Manchester city...
Isco or no Isco, we will be manchester city next season and we will challenge

back ups will be signed, I am sure of higher quality than Javi Garcia or super SS

we will move on

That's an interesting post

So, just to clarify,
Real Madrid have defo' signed Isco, and, Isco hasn't yet defo' signed for anyone.
This place is in meltdown cause we haven't yet signed the only player in the world who can apparently pass a ball forwards a distance of 10 - 20 feet.
Our scouting team and negotiaters should be sacked as they are gash.
The players we have bought so far, and swooned over for 2 weeks, are actually pish.
We should withdraw from all comps next season to avoid embarrassment.

A normal day on here then.

poyntontom said:
bluesince76 said:
Neil McNab said:
I knew what Chinese whispers was all about many years ago thanks. I don' think many just read one paper and take it as gospel, credit the Bluemooners with a little more intelligence than that, you can tell the difference between waffle (MEN & YOUR POST FOR EXAMPLE), re-hashed and stories with substance where someone has stuck his head above the parapit. Real's player, get use to the fact!

In which case, everyone who stuck their head above the parapet over the last couple of days to say he was ours were wrong. As are most journalists every day of the week - they say multiple things on every transfer and then have selective memories after the event.

The only 'fact' the papers are reporting is that Madrid and Malaga have agreed a fee. I haven't seen any confirmation from either club or anything to say whether we have agreed a fee or not either. Once the fees are agreed, it's still down to Isco. He may well choose Madrid, but that has still to be resolved. These reports are coming from Madrid based papers which I suspect sell many more papers when they have positive news about Madrid.
how many papers a day do they buy?
You can ream em on that interweb thingy bob

bodak said:
alky313 said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Ibiza ZB505 arrival 04.50 tomorrow morning I wonder.

... Is this a charter? (Private plane)

Yes, its Isco Airlines, no idea who's on it though.

Does it come with a built in Disco ...... and I hope the wings have flaps :)

I agree with the poster who had the PM message from Tolmie. Manchester City will sign plenty of quality this transfer window(and already have) before it's closed. We will be challenging for top honors in several competitions. The future is bright, with or without Isco.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.