Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

bodak said:
Cobwebcat said:
Cityisland said:
Just been looking into that...

Dice #ElMundo (mañana) que Isco esperará 48 horas más para ver si el Manchester City sube su oferta por él.

Says # cnn (morning) that Isco wait 48 hours to see if Manchester City raises its offer for him.

Bluemooners won't believe that one, its too positive,best to concentrate on the negative rumours to lessen any disappointment if things don't go our way.

If you can find a tweet saying Madrid have promised him the number 22 that will go down a storm.

Just been tweeted by a close friend of ex Real Madrid striker Raul, says the deciding factor was Isco was promised the 22 shirt. Done deal.

Can't believe it. FFS sack everybody immediately waaaahhhh!

Looks like Isco just threw a lifeline to City. If what is being reported is true, that means he wants to come to City. No excuse for the Barca boys if they can't at least match RMA's offer.

It's amazing this thread it swings from wrist cutting doom and gloom to jumping in the air happiness

And we are still in the same position as we were!

Fuck it. I'm off to bed. The going seems ok just nowin that the sSpanish press are potentially talking shit.

I fully expect by the time I log back in the morning he'll have signed for real Madrid, us, and west brom and we'll all have turned into giant badgers.

bodak said:
Cobwebcat said:
Cityisland said:
Just been looking into that...

Dice #ElMundo (mañana) que Isco esperará 48 horas más para ver si el Manchester City sube su oferta por él.

Says # cnn (morning) that Isco wait 48 hours to see if Manchester City raises its offer for him.

Bluemooners won't believe that one, its too positive,best to concentrate on the negative rumours to lessen any disappointment if things don't go our way.

If you can find a tweet saying Madrid have promised him the number 22 that will go down a storm.

Just been tweeted by a close friend of ex Real Madrid striker Raul, says the deciding factor was Isco was promised the 22 shirt. Done deal.

People don't choose a club on weather they will let them play with their favourite number on theor back

Ducado said:
It's amazing this thread it swings from wrist cutting doom and gloom to jumping in the air happiness

And we are still in the same position as we were!

Typical City :).

LoveCity said:
Potentially big news from El Mundo... going off second hand reports from Twitter here but: they say Isco is holding out for City to raise their offer, if these are accurate.

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/quillobarrios/status/348561212394569728" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/quillobarrios/statu ... 2394569728</a>
keep. calm.

its not over yet

The Pope said:
bodak said:
Cobwebcat said:

People don't choose a club on weather they will let them play with their favourite number on theor back

Oh dear.

ayrshire_blue said:
Fuck it. I'm off to bed. The going seems ok just nowin that the sSpanish press are potentially talking shit.

I fully expect by the time I log back in the morning he'll have signed for real Madrid, us, and west brom and we'll all have turned into giant badgers.

Arf ! :).

Real Madrid is a much bigger club than us, add in he is spanish and it's a no brainer really, some of you need to change your tampax and move on, if we do get him it's a bonus not holding my breath

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.