Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

GarethbackpassBarry said:
tilbz said:
Surely soriano and txixi have battled Real Madrid plenty of times before for players when at barca and look at how barca ended up. I have faith in these two.

Txiki got sacked from Barca, so yea I don't have the utmost confidence in him.

Get back on shite cafe and talk about welbeck you tosser!

Agreed. Isco can go to Real Madrid and fast if he doesn't have any other interest in our club than Pellegrini. Also Pellegrini won't manage City forever, max 3 years. Would we have to sell him then if he comes ONLY because of Pellegrini.

I swear you Rags don't even try anymore.. Hows the weather in Kent?

richards30 said:
tilbz said:
Surely soriano and txixi have battled Real Madrid plenty of times before for players when at barca and look at how barca ended up. I have faith in these two.

Yeh fuckoff rag,I can even smell your cockney stench on here !

theres only one carlito said:
Isco has a REAL dilemma on is hands. Both clubs are huge gambles for him, in terms of his career. Does he take what could be a once in a life time oppotunity and join Madrid or does he take City in a league he doesn't know and a club that could or could not be right for him. With us he doesn't know what to expect. With Madrid he can more or less guarantee success at some point. He could of course become a bench warmer at Madrid and with us become a world star. He could also become a world star at Madrid and horribly injured whilst with us thus rendering any possible future move to Madrid unlikely. As a Spanish player and Spanish national I think turning down his countries biggest club and choosing a club he is unsure of, is unlikely. However I hope he takes the biggest gamble and chooses us.
I trust Isco will do what is right for Isco & not for us or Real. On the up side he has some principles. He knows he'll be leaving Malaga soon, but was still moved enough to extol his disgust for UEFA for banning them from Europe when as he claims, some of the clubs who fought tooth 9& nail for FFP are still allowed to compete in Europe, but are in worse financial situations than Malaga.

Most players would probably have thought 'Well I'm in the lifeboat, so fuck everybody else'! It's an admirable stance for any player to take especially one so young. All we can do is hope that Txiki, Pellegrini & Ferran are successful in marketing MCFC and what we stand for & hope to achieve as a club to Isco & that the decision the player makes for himself benefits us and not Madrid.

tilbz said:
Richie said:
Ryanair flight just left Ibiza bound for Manchester. Has Michael O'Leary sent his own private jet?

jy7u9a4a.jpg

This is the flight I meant before I mistook it for air France due to the fr2627 flight number

Here we go, you can watch this for a while and I'll update it for you later, virtual plane spotting if you like. ;o)

78F7AB52-7BFA-413A-B50D-721720A9B67D-16854-000014AAD69D9483.jpg

Dribble said:
Isco has a REAL dilemma on is hands. Both clubs are huge gambles for him, in terms of his career. Does he take what could be a once in a life time oppotunity and join Madrid or does he take City in a league he doesn't know and a club that could or could not be right for him. With us he doesn't know what to expect. With Madrid he can more or less guarantee success at some point. He could of course become a bench warmer at Madrid and with us become a world star. He could also become a world star at Madrid and horribly injured whilst with us thus rendering any possible future move to Madrid unlikely. As a Spanish player and Spanish national I think turning down his countries biggest club and choosing a club he is unsure of, is unlikely. However I hope he takes the biggest gamble and chooses us.
I trust Isco will do what is right for Isco & not for us or Real. On the up side he has some principles. He knows he'll be leaving Malaga soon, but was still moved enough to extol his disgust for UEFA for banning them from Europe when as he claims, some of the clubs who fought tooth & nail for FFP are still allowed to compete in Europe, but are in worse financial situations than Malaga.

Most players would probably have thought 'Well I'm in the lifeboat, so fuck everybofy else'! It's an admirable stance for any player to take especially one so young. All we can do is hope that Txiki, Pellegrini & Ferran are successful in marketing MCFC and what we stand for & hope to achieve as a club yo Isco & that the decision the player makes for himself benefits us and not Madrid.

Malaga aint paid the players or manager for a considerable amount of time - there are few clubs if any that are currently in this situation

Dribble said:
I trust Isco will do what is right for Isco & not for us or Real. On the up side he has some principles. He knows he'll be leaving Malaga soon, but was still moved enough to extol his disgust for UEFA for banning them from Europe when as he claims, some of the clubs who fought tooth & nail for FFP are still allowed to compete in Europe, but are in worse financial situations than Malaga.

Most players would probably have thought 'Well I'm in the lifeboat, so fuck everybofy else'! It's an admirable stance for any player to take especially one so young. All we can do is hope that Txiki, Pellegrini & Ferran are successful in marketing MCFC and what we stand for & hope to achieve as a club yo Isco & that the decision the player makes for himself benefits us and not Madrid.

Maybe he will sign for us on that basis as Madrid are one of the clubs to benefit by the FFP rules.

Thenumber1blue said:
richards30 said:

Yeh fuckoff rag,I can even smell your cockney stench on here !

And take your friend with you...

33bzazd.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.