Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

If we still get him after all Madrid's bravado they are going to look pretty stupid.

I think he is still coming to us and that's not because I desperately want him. He's a great prospect but I'd prefer Reus.

Come on Disco.

Blue2112 said:
The fact that Real 'Fucking' Madrid are battling for a player with ickle ole Ciddy is a true sign of the fucking times.

Whatever happens just think about that statement. Real 'Fucking' Madrid have not yet and can not yet officially announce they have easily wrapped up another major signing because us - yes us - are in serious fucking competition with them.

COME ON YOU FUCKING BLUE BEAUTIES!!!!!
This all fkn day

pee dubya said:
Pubteam Lomas said:
SilvaLining said:
It'd be impossible to guarantee something like that to a player. It would be to the detriment of the club if they guarantee he'll play. If he plays gash, they can't drop him either because of a promise (in which case player is unhappy), or because of a contractual clause (which pisses the team off, the manager and potentially makes the team less successful). So I'm hopeful he sees sense.
Two words to Isco 'Sergio Canales.'
Another highly rated Spanish youngster who went to Real when the world was chasing him and got lost in their system.
He played 10 games and has now moved to Valencia.
If Barca win the league again next year the pressure will be on the manager (and the chances are it won't be the one who goes there this summer) to get more players in and disperse with the ones who have failed!
The easy targets are the young Spanish players cos the likes of Tranny are the shirt sellars.

It's how they work.
If he hadn't had serious injury problems Canales would be back at Real by now. He still might if he recovers well, Real have another year left on their buy-back option.

Raul Albiol, Pedro Leon, Callejon, Javi Garcia, Granero

even players like Coentrao, Huntelaar, Van der Vaart, Nuri Sahin had there contracts stall when they moved to Madrid

blue underpants said:
Paul Breen Turner just now on talkshite, Madrid have won the race for Isco, 5 year deal

But just as he said that, Skybet reduced the odds for us to sign him. RM may have agreed a deal.....have we agreed one too?!

Now Nacho Monreal is claiming that Isco has signed for Real Madrid. I want this to end soon, one way or the other. Hopefully it will be our way in the end, but it has to conclude now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.