Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

Just got 10-1 on city on William hill. Everything I own is on it. The itk malaga fan just tipped it for me...........Madrid are 1-33 on there!!

Blue2112 said:
The fact that Real 'Fucking' Madrid are battling for a player with ickle ole Ciddy is a true sign of the fucking times.

Whatever happens just think about that statement. Real 'Fucking' Madrid have not yet and can not yet officially announce they have easily wrapped up another major signing because us - yes us - are in serious fucking competition with them.

COME ON YOU FUCKING BLUE BEAUTIES!!!!!
THIS

blue underpants said:
Paul Breen Turner just now on talkshite, Madrid have won the race for Isco, 5 year deal

If he had signed anything already it would be on Madrid's website would it not. I trust Tolmie's info that negotiations are still ongoing.

I stuck £40 on there now. It just seems a bit strange that the only noises are coming from what Madrid are leaking to manipulate the press. If this is true, I wouldn't think Isco would take kindly to it, as it reinforces his earlier quotes of viewing Madrid as an arrogant club. It is also clear as day the Malaga fans themselves would curse the day he signed for Madrid and would much prefer he followed Pelle to Manchester. God I hope if this deal goes through

£6 on at 20/1
£20 on at 11/4
£20 on at 4/1

I am confident

I only have a Ladbrokes account and can only get 2/1 he comes to City.

oakiecokie said:
blue underpants said:
Paul Breen Turner just now on talkshite, Madrid have won the race for Isco, 5 year deal

Who is this guy and how safe is he as ITK ??
Used to do Talkshite show with Parry back in the day; as for ITK , he lives in Spain but not sure if he has a track record.

Drewmanc said:
Just got 10-1 on city on William hill. Everything I own is on it. The itk malaga fan just tipped it for me...........Madrid are 1-33 on there!!

Any chance of posting a link? Cant find it on the site?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.