Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

Drewmanc said:
city-till-i-cry said:
Drewmanc said:
Just got 10-1 on city on William hill. Everything I own is on it. The itk malaga fan just tipped it for me...........Madrid are 1-33 on there!!

Any chance of posting a link? Cant find it on the site?

Got it through the app pal under football specials.

Yeah got it, cheers. Just had a cheeky tenna on!

Massive odds that compared to everywhere else! Reckon WH know something we dont??

Chevelle said:
Blue Elvis said:
riggymcfc123 said:
QUOTE-In fact I'm even confirming now, Isco has made clear his choice is City. Madrid is only using the press to try and pressurise him. He reportedly passed up meeting with Florentino Perez yesterday and has made City his pick-QUOTE

^
This was posted by a Malaga itk on one of their forums, Here's the link <a class="postlink" href="http://malagafans.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://malagafans.com/</a> >MESSAGE FORUMS>OUTGOING TRANSFERS>PAGE 2

GCHQ have confirmed he is coming to us and if anyone should know it's them !!
PS Please be careful how you respond to this update as all e-mails are being vetted !
All together how ......

D...I.. S...C..O

CTID
What's GCHQ?
Government Communications Headquarters......about 200yds from where I live

citysix said:
Blue2112 said:
The fact that Real 'Fucking' Madrid are battling for a player with ickle ole Ciddy is a true sign of the fucking times.

Whatever happens just think about that statement. Real 'Fucking' Madrid have not yet and can not yet officially announce they have easily wrapped up another major signing because us - yes us - are in serious fucking competition with them.

COME ON YOU FUCKING BLUE BEAUTIES!!!!!
THIS

Isco or not everybody should understand as every footballer on the planet will be aware we have arrived. All the tick tocks, all the it's coming, all the we're getting there well I truly believe this transfer saga above all the others and even if we fail will signify that Manchester City are major fucking players sat right at the top of the table alongside the biggest and most historic clubs.

At any other moment in our development this transfer would have been done and dusted, we'd have been brushed aside as 'who the fuck do they think they are moneybags City'. Well not any fucking more. We are a power and we will win many other transfers whatever happens.

Think about who we're fighting to sign this kid with, it's no longer the likes of Chelsea and the Rags and if we do manage to persuade Isco and someday somebody will choose us before the Madrids and the Barca's then it will send shockwaves throughout the world of football. But the fact remains this transfer is a watershed moment whatever happens as for the first time ever Real v City is not a foregone conclusion.

GOD I LOVE THIS FUCKING CLUB!

My feeling is that Madrid are just posturing. They want to be seen to be trying to sign the best up and coming Spanish talent but in reality their eyes are on others.

This way they look the good guys in Spain for backing Spanish talent but ultimately lose out to City/Pellegrini

I think Isco is coming to City (I hope)

Chevelle said:
pee dubya said:
kun said:
Raul Albiol, Pedro Leon, Callejon, Javi Garcia, Granero

even players like Coentrao, Huntelaar, Van der Vaart, Nuri Sahin had there contracts stall when they moved to Madrid
And we don't have a list of players who have failed here?

Varane, Pepe, Ramos, Khedira, Ozil, Marcelo, Alonso, Arbeloa, Higuain and Di Maria have all advanced themselves.

Every single club has players who do well and players who don't, if Isco has confidence in his own ability whatever happened to some past players shouldn't matter to him.
U seem very pro Madrid.. u walked off the path a bit mate?
No i'm actually a secret Real Madrid fan, you've got me. Que mierda.

Blue2112 said:
citysix said:
Blue2112 said:
The fact that Real 'Fucking' Madrid are battling for a player with ickle ole Ciddy is a true sign of the fucking times.

Whatever happens just think about that statement. Real 'Fucking' Madrid have not yet and can not yet officially announce they have easily wrapped up another major signing because us - yes us - are in serious fucking competition with them.

COME ON YOU FUCKING BLUE BEAUTIES!!!!!
THIS

Isco or not everybody should understand as every footballer on the planet will be aware we have arrived. All the tick tocks, all the it's coming, all the we're getting there well I truly believe this transfer saga above all the others and even if we fail will signify that Manchester City are major fucking players sat right at the top of the table alongside the biggest and most historic clubs.

At any other moment in our development this transfer would have been done and dusted, we'd have been brushed aside as 'who the fuck do they think they are moneybags City'. Well not any fucking more. We are a power and we will win many other transfers whatever happens.

Think about who we're fighting to sign this kid with, it's no longer the likes of Chelsea and the Rags and if we do manage to persuade Isco and someday somebody will choose us before the Madrids and the Barca's then it will send shockwaves throughout the world of football. But the fact remains this transfer is a watershed moment whatever happens as for the first time ever Real v City is not a foregone conclusion.

GOD I LOVE THIS FUCKING CLUB!
*Bows*

city-till-i-cry said:
Drewmanc said:
city-till-i-cry said:
Any chance of posting a link? Cant find it on the site?

Got it through the app pal under football specials.

Yeah got it, cheers. Just had a cheeky tenna on!

Massive odds that compared to everywhere else! Reckon WH know something we dont??

I was thinking that but those odds have now dropped to 4-1 to us!! Reckon my tip just realigned the balance?!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.