Isco

El Confidencial did say last week though that Real won't announce any new coach or players before July 1st. Not sure if it's for tax reasons or some such.

Just in from a night shift, got the morning papers and there all saying we have lost out to real madrid?

Off to bed soon, anyone give me a quick update? Have we lost out? And will we find out today? I want to stay up and see whats happening but got stingy eyes lol.

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

Dextersmate said:
Blue Coop said:
Drewmanc said:
Got it through the app pal under football specials.

<a class="postlink" href="http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb/betting/e/4609341/sp/Isco-Fever%3f---Isco-s-Club-on-3rd-September-2013.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://sports.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb ... -2013.html</a>

4/1 on WH
7/4 City on Sky

WH is 13/8 now, Madrid 4/9

Maybe Marwood got involved and thats why we messed up?

OR it is down to Txiki?

Well we will see, I dont expect a very long saga. Few more days maybe but not weeks.

Btw the newspaper said Isco waits another 48 hours, El Mundo isnt just as much a Barca newspaper as the As/Marca are Adrid newspapers.

So they tend to write what is good for their team and bad for their big rival. El Mundo's positive Isco article could be as big lie as Marca's negative one.

*sigh* All you fellas putting your beer money on us signing him are going to need a few beers if he does eventually sign for Real. I’ve seen this story before… Sanchez… van Persie… Hazard…

In my opinion blues would be better off hedging against the risk of bitter disappoint and rejection by putting money on him signing for Real, assuming you can get decent odds. That way it’s a win/win.

oppa gangnam style said:
Maybe Marwood got involved and thats why we messed up?

OR it is down to Txiki?

Well we will see, I dont expect a very long saga. Few more days maybe but not weeks.

Or maybe... just maybe... Paul Breen-Turner knows nothing?

Bunk said:
*sigh* All you fellas putting your beer money on us signing him are going to need a few beers if he does eventually sign for Real. I’ve seen this story before… Sanchez… van Persie… Hazard…

In my opinion blues would be better off hedging against the risk of bitter disappoint and rejection by putting money on him signing for Real, assuming you can get decent odds. That way it’s a win/win.
I've never bet against City in my life and I'm not starting now! £20 won't kill me if the bet goes down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.