Isco

blue underpants said:
bluetrue said:
oppa gangnam style said:
Maybe Marwood got involved and thats why we messed up?

OR it is down to Txiki?

Well we will see, I dont expect a very long saga. Few more days maybe but not weeks.

Or maybe... just maybe... Paul Breen-Turner knows nothing?
I am not blowing PBTs trumpet but when he said ''Man City have messed up the deal'' my blood went cold, hes deff heard something

Yep me too...

I am as optimistic as can be but this is way too heavy on the RM side of things now for it not to be true...

I think we have made a schoolboy error on this, don't know what, but PBT has been told something to make that kind of statement...

Isco is gone to Real Madrid... lets move and stop this ... "wait for it to be on the OS" nonsense guys...

bluemoon risin' said:
If Isco signs for Madrid, then it's time for a Pellegrini out thread! ; )

the only reason we went with pelli was on the understanding he brought his wonder boy with him, so hell yea get rid if isco is a no show;)

blue underpants said:
bluetrue said:
oppa gangnam style said:
Maybe Marwood got involved and thats why we messed up?

OR it is down to Txiki?

Well we will see, I dont expect a very long saga. Few more days maybe but not weeks.

I am not blowing PBTs trumpet but when he said ''Man City have messed up the deal'' my blood went cold, hes deff heard something

I'm not saying we haven't, but I'd love to know how exactly we had 'messed up the deal'. That to me would suggest haggling over a price. There is no way we would pay what we did for Fernandinho and then haggle over £20 odd million for Isco. Doesn't make sense.

From their previous dealings, Txiki and Ferran like to build a team on the back of a big marquee statement signing- Ronaldinho at Barca. I think Isco would be that signing for them and Pellegrini.....

SuperSilva said:
blue underpants said:
bluetrue said:

Yep me too...

I am as optimistic as can be but this is way too heavy on the RM side of things now for it not to be true...

I think we have made a schoolboy error on this, don't know what, but PBT has been told something to make that kind of statement...

Isco is gone to Real Madrid... lets move and stop this ... "wait for it to be on the OS" nonsense guys...

He'd been reading the spanish press ffs no inside info what so ever.

I was told by someone from Chile yesterday that the radio there said Pellegrini did cut short his holiday home to fly out. Really not sure if it's Isco related but if you are going to try a last minute charm offensive, Pellegrini would be your man.

mcfc2607 said:
yes im sure if we had "messed up" we would tell Paul Breen Turner 1st.

him and cheeky are bezzys

Yeah, and PBT actually said that City had either "messed up the deal or lost out to Madrid" which is a nonsense statement & proves that he knows FA about the intricacies of the deal.

We may well lose out but we've lost out to REAL MADRID ffs!!! Time for a bit of a reality check here. A very young, talented spanish footballer signs for a spanish club - probably the world's biggest club - so no language problems for him & no having to settle into a different culture/climate etc. Wow, what a surprising decision eh??

We can not sign everyone we want so time to look elsewhere....

Isco's Disco-biscuits said:
I would hope that Cheeky etc, with all their experience would not let a deal like this get messed up. Would be extremely doubtful imo. If he has chosen us then hopefully the rest is just a formality

If he had chosen us we would have heard something a little about it right now, right?

We have not... all we heard was Isco giving us another 1-2 days to make a counter offer... and that did not pick up any pace from any other independent media outlets confirming with their sources...

I think this is a bit of desperation and a bit of the bookies really going to town on all of us to cream the shit out of this saga...

ohh fook... I am now depressed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.