Isco

This smells like the Ronaldinho transfer saga all over again. I wonder if we can pull it off like Barcelona did.

I just got back in touch with a mate who lives out in torremolinos and is a Malaga fan, just asked him for regular updates, if he hears anything ill post it here!

SuperSilva said:
blue underpants said:
bluetrue said:
Or maybe... just maybe... Paul Breen-Turner knows nothing?
I am not blowing PBTs trumpet but when he said ''Man City have messed up the deal'' my blood went cold, hes deff heard something

Yep me too...

I am as optimistic as can be but this is way too heavy on the RM side of things now for it not to be true...

I think we have made a schoolboy error on this, don't know what, but PBT has been told something to make that kind of statement...

Isco is gone to Real Madrid... lets move and stop this ... "wait for it to be on the OS" nonsense guys...

I'm not sure on that,I think we have a slim chance otherwise RM would have been shouting from the roof tops by now.Its pretty obvious RM are using the press to put huge pressure on him.

If it is true we are speaking to his agent today,that must mean he's still interested.

But deep down though I think we've lost this one.

Nice one txixi, Soriano, and Marwood. Another
transfer fuck up. Oh well, like I said earlier
not the end of the world, but it would've been
sweet watching him next season. Paul Breen
Turner doesn't spout bollocks aswell. Very
reputable journo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.