Isco

citytill1die84 said:
MihaiCity said:
I'm watching him tonight against porto and from waht i've seen until now he is no way near a 30M pounds player...20M at the best.....the only who impress me is jackson martinez from porto a beast of a player fights for every ball and maybe moutinho...why not a double bid in the summer for this two????????

:( going off 1 game he's not worth 30m? I've watched Aguero about 30 times this season and in some game i'd say he wasn't worth 5m.
+ 1... you can't judge him from one game I've watched quite alot of Malaga games this season and can tell you he is easily worth 20+ million... we should get him

How was he tonight, ya'll? Missed the chumps league today.

Edit: Well I see he's extended his superb CL scoring/assisting record:
<a class="postlink" href="http://footyroom.com/malaga-2-0-fc-porto-2013-03/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://footyroom.com/malaga-2-0-fc-porto-2013-03/</a>

Actually, did you guys know that Isco averages 4.8 successful dribbles per game in the UEFA Champions League, highest in this seasons competition?

Tidy little player, eh?

3 goals and 2 assists in the champions league is amazing, he would support silva in creating chances in a way nasri hasn't done ( if he does it is very very rare)

MGFBLUE said:
citytill1die84 said:
MihaiCity said:
I'm watching him tonight against porto and from waht i've seen until now he is no way near a 30M pounds player...20M at the best.....the only who impress me is jackson martinez from porto a beast of a player fights for every ball and maybe moutinho...why not a double bid in the summer for this two????????

:( going off 1 game he's not worth 30m? I've watched Aguero about 30 times this season and in some game i'd say he wasn't worth 5m.
+ 1... you can't judge him from one game I've watched quite alot of Malaga games this season and can tell you he is easily worth 20+ million... we should get him

So have I and I wouldn't pay 15 mil for him on his performances this season but I'll trust Txiki etc to know what they are buying, better than I know.

If they think he'll be the dogs in the future & we are signing potential, then fair enough, I won't complain, but I've watched him regularly & people on here are vastly over hyping his actual current performance level, which is simply 'ok' most of the time & not outstanding at all.

ciaranmcfc said:
3 goals and 2 assists in the champions league is amazing, he would support silva in creating chances in a way nasri hasn't done ( if he does it is very very rare)

Lets not forget last season though, when he was our second best assister (9) behind Silva (15) and six goals.

I had hoped he'd be turning up his game a step for this season, and it began well... but after that first injury he has looked very casual.

Word is that we will go for him in the summer and Malage merely protected their asset.

Having missed out on Sanchez and Hazard in recent times, this hopefully will be third time lucky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.