Isco

Davs 19 said:
SuperSilva said:
BringBackSwales said:
is he telling porkies?

No he is not... I am here in Manchester and I have been told that it is rumour is going round Spain like wildfire that Isco has agreed with Real Madrid. They are acting as if it is 100% complete, which it is not... but anything could happen.

The best example I can give, is that it almost like when everyone knew Moyes was next rag manager but nothing was confirmed or proven.

However, don't think I want to hold my breathe for the guy now... wonder what Txiki and Ferran will do now with our other targets, especially Cavani.

How did you find out about this rumour spreading round Spain like wildfire ?

The most reputable source possible.

Twitter.

Which I thought I'd just have a nosy at, supposedly talk sport says he'd prefer a move to Chelsea!

Welcome to the transfer window(which isn't even open yet) :/

squirtyflower said:
SuperSilva said:
BringBackSwales said:
is he telling porkies?

No he is not... I am here in Manchester and I have been told that it is rumour is going round Spain like wildfire that Isco has agreed with Real Madrid. They are acting as if it is 100% complete, which it is not... but anything could happen.

The best example I can give, is that it almost like when everyone knew Moyes was next rag manager but nothing was confirmed or proven.

However, don't think I want to hold my breathe for the guy now... wonder what Txiki and Ferran will do now with our other targets, especially Cavani.
s'cuse me
but some aspect of his post is a lie
and i think i clearly alluded to which bit
so don't tell me i'm wrong

sorry thought he was referring to rumours in madrid... it is true that its rumour... mate (RM fan) in Moratalaz in Madrid just said its done but did admit it was like the Moyes rumours being so strong despite confirmation... He was right about Modric last year when the rumours got too strong.

thats all I know and even I would prefer concrete quotes but thought I at least reinforce what a couple of posters are saying about him

Jeeez I pray the fuckers wrong cos this would really hurt... love Isco and would do wonders for us here.... If we do lose him and then Cavani to RM fuckers... that will kill me...!

Claytop said:
Davs 19 said:
SuperSilva said:

How did you find out about this rumour spreading round Spain like wildfire ?

The most reputable source possible.

Twitter.

Which I thought I'd just have a nosy at, supposedly talk sport says he'd prefer a move to Chelsea!

Welcome to the transfer window(which isn't even open yet) :/

Haha....

Relax everyone, I've heard we're going to get Messi ....

My bad........messy......

squirtyflower said:
adrianr said:
squirtyflower said:
has he told every fucker in the pub then?

Heard he'd only told a few confidents, one of which was my mate. And a few other users on Bluemoon.
cool

close knit circle only then

Reminds me of Blackadder scene where they are talking about the super secret attack plan hehehe.

TCIB said:
squirtyflower said:
adrianr said:
Heard he'd only told a few confidents, one of which was my mate. And a few other users on Bluemoon.
cool

Reminds me of Blackadder scene where they are talking about the super secret attack plan hehehe.
i've just realised why I give the transfer a wide berth

i only came in because a newbie had posted and his post contained a white lie, so was just checking it out

i think i'll leave now as it makes the cellar look sane

TCIB said:
squirtyflower said:
adrianr said:
cool

What?! How did you find out?

I'll have a mental breakdown this transfer window..It's not even open yet and I'm feeling exhausted. Those rumours of Isco to Madrid are not really helping me as well! I'd love for him to come here, fingers crossed the Madrid thing doesn't happen.

Searched everywhere, nothing concrete on twitter. Just the usual rumours. He's in talks but that's it so far.

Syth said:
I'll have a mental breakdown this transfer window..It's not even open yet and I'm feeling exhausted. Those rumours of Isco to Madrid are not really helping me as well! I'd love for him to come here, fingers crossed the Madrid thing doesn't happen.

I am already there... disabled my skype... don't want to hear anything now from any f&cker all summer... these forums are just about what I can handle ... does anyone know if Txiki is also in NYC or is he here working on transfers?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.