Isco

Im getting sick of google translate now.

On another note: It sounds as if Txiki is putting in a right shift on our behalf, thankyou Txiki.

LoveCity said:
Txiki working on Isco tonight.

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/fjbautista/status/341663739633864705" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/fjbautista/status/3 ... 9633864705</a> <-- Malaga journo

Sounds good. Hopefully he can get it sorted for us soon!

M24 Citizen said:
Im getting sick of google translate now.

On another note: It sounds as if Txiki is putting in a right shift on our behalf, thankyou Txiki.

Its not as if he's doing it in his spare time though, is it?? I'm sure the large salary he takes home every week more than makes up for burning the midnight oil every once in a while!!!!

Ronnie the Rep said:
80s Shorts said:
Syth said:
He won the golden boy award for a reason :P And if so many clubs are looking at him certainly he's got potential.

Oh and keep em comming Ronnie, I enjoy you posting like many others!

Like I said, promising player.

Ronnie is a silly liccle boy.

Piss off. I'm 57 today

Happy Birthday Ron!

80s Shorts said:
simon23 said:
Rammy -

is that a summary of the PM?

If so that would be very impressive if all that happened.

The one IM doubtful that we will get is Cavani (not suprising as he is probably hardest to get)

So rather than PMing back the "substance" of the Pm you are asking about the PM on the open forum. Another transfer forum muppet.

Im outta here.

Bunch of bananas the lot of you.

What are you on about.???..there are so many requests for PM's, info and various conversations going on that it is pretty easy to get lost in all the bullshit that people spout on here

Try taking a chill pill...dont get why people have to be so aggro

The_Mo said:
jay-lofty said:
Can I join the PM club?
Back of the que, Lofty!

Aha happy to wait as long as it takes mate. Still have to pinch myself that we're linked with all these players, oh the days when I couldn't wait for Samaras to sign...

simon23 said:
80s Shorts said:
simon23 said:
Rammy -

is that a summary of the PM?

If so that would be very impressive if all that happened.

The one IM doubtful that we will get is Cavani (not suprising as he is probably hardest to get)

So rather than PMing back the "substance" of the Pm you are asking about the PM on the open forum. Another transfer forum muppet.

Im outta here.

Bunch of bananas the lot of you.

What are you on about.???..there are so many requests for PM's, info and various conversations going on that it is pretty easy to get lost in all the bullshit that people spout on here

Try taking a chill pill...dont get why people have to be so aggro

Well said Simon.

jay-lofty said:
Can I join the PM club?

Be careful!

tinfoil+hat.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.