Isco

The first time I saw that tweet from that hour I who is very reliable on Malaga stuff it looked like a quote from florentino pereZ

Imagine if this ends up like the day we signed Corluka, Bojinov, Elano, Garrido and did one big fuck off presser.

One big table:

Navas Isco Pellegrini Cavani Fernandinho

If that happened I'd climb in my washing machine and set the fucker on spin.

markbmcfc said:
Imagine if this ends up like the day we signed Corluka, Bojinov, Elano, Garrido and did one big fuck off presser.

One big table:

LMAOF.

zeven said:
markbmcfc said:

One big table:

LMAOF.

That sounds mouth watering

Cityisland said:
Fallingbostel Blue said:
Spanish journo on twitter @fjbautista: Cuando habla Florentino de Isco sabe que ha llegado tarde. No hay más. Tratará una ofensiva más... pero el City hoy dio un buen paso por él.

translated..

When speaking of Isco Florentino know you have arrived late. No more. Try one more offensive ... but the City today gave a good step for him.

Txiki not fucking around, one in the bag and on to the next.

The best thing we could do is get all (or most) the players in before pre-season starts.

Though I assume Navas will be a late arriver getting an extra few weeks holiday with the Confederations Cup coming.

Speaking of the Confederations Cup, really hope Silva and Navas get some playing time together over there. Getting goose bumps thinking of those two playing together!

bluemathlady said:
LoveCity said:
Txiki working on Isco tonight.

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/fjbautista/status/341663739633864705" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/fjbautista/status/3 ... 9633864705</a> <-- Malaga journo

Staying up until late, this Txiki. I like him. A lot.

Could be a typo? ......He's actually out on the pull or working on his moonwalk!<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:17 am --<br /><br />
Cityisland said:
Fallingbostel Blue said:
Spanish journo on twitter @fjbautista: Cuando habla Florentino de Isco sabe que ha llegado tarde. No hay más. Tratará una ofensiva más... pero el City hoy dio un buen paso por él.

translated..

When speaking of Isco Florentino know you have arrived late. No more. Try one more offensive ... but the City today gave a good step for him.

I'm really getting horny now! Pelle, Navas and Isco.... Paella and San Mig at half time!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.caughtoffside.com/2013/06/02/manchester-city-will-not-register-bid-for-malaga-starlet-isco/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.caughtoffside.com/2013/06/02 ... rlet-isco/</a>

Manchester City are out of the running to sign Malaga’s highly rated playmaker.
Manchester City will not bid for Spanish playmaker Isco according to Marca.
Isco is thought to be on new manager Manuel Pellegrini’s transfer wish list but City officials have declined to bid for the 21 year old.
City directors Ferran Soriano and Txiki Bergenstein have stated that the clubs midfield does not need strengthening with players like Samir Nasri and Sergio Aguero able to play just behind the striker.However, Pellegrini may be disappointed that he will not be able to take the talented playmaker with him to the Etihad.
With Manchester City now out of the running, it looks like Real Madrid are in pole position to sign the Spanish international.
Madrid reportedly opened talks with Isco last week and are facing no competition for his signature.Isco’s contract reportedly has a £30 million buy-out clause which Madrid will look to activate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.