Isco

Maybe someone should make a slaggin thread and the dinglers could stay on there. Its the Isco thread fellas...and its still raining. Hope we get some good news soon regarding this player.

Pigeonho said:
zeven said:
WOW about time this thread went off topic with name calling and rag remarks.
You sound surprised that this goes on. It's what those with little between the ears use to belittle others who may not be towing the line. The irony of it though is it's usually those who put something like 'just been on rag cafe', that irony being a blue taking the time to go on a United forum. Just laugh at them, that's what I do.
Not sure it is ironic. I sometimes pop over there to see what they are saying about players like Isco and enjoy the collecting shitting of pants that we may get him.

But then again a real blue would never worry about being called a rag for popping across as they have nothing to hide.

-- Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:01 am --

jrb said:
Simple.

City or Madrid.

From Goal.

The Spain Under-21 star has admitted that both sides are keen to sign him, but he has yet to make a final decision on his future

Isco has confirmed that both Real Madrid and Manchester City have approached him over a summer transfer, as speculation surrounding his Malaga future intensifies.

The 21-year-old has long been linked with a move away from his current club following his fine performances throughout the 2012-13 campaign and he has now admitted that Madrid and City are leading the race for his signature.

"There are two options on the table. I have received offers from Real Madrid and Manchester City," the youngster was quoted as saying by AS.

"I hope to make a decision soon because I still have a contract with Malaga. I have already said before that Madrid and City are both great clubs. I want the best solution for Malaga and for myself.

"It doesn't matter to me who the owner or president is. I just want to play football and have fun. It doesn't matter to me what kind of formation a team plays. I have my own characteristics, but you always have to adapt to your surroundings."

The 21-year-old then went on to discuss his relationship with new Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini, who he previously worked with at Malaga.

"I have not spoken to him yet. I heard about his move to City on the Internet. He's a great coach and I hope he will do well in England. He did an impressive job at Malaga and at other clubs in the past, so I have little doubt that he will succeed at City.

"It's a fact that I already know Pellegrini. I know how he works and he has played a key role in my career so far during our two years together at Malaga. It's a plus that I already know him, but there isn't anything definitive as of yet."

Isco's contract with Malaga runs until 2016, but he has a €35 million buy-out clause.
That makes me confident, he keeps stressing the "playing football" part, there is no way Madrid can promise him that but I would be very shocked if MP has not given him a quick call.<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:02 am --<br /><br />
Pigeonho said:
It's like their brain goes 'I need to know what United fans are saying'. Odd.
They could stay on here for that.

SWP's back said:
Pigeonho said:
zeven said:
WOW about time this thread went off topic with name calling and rag remarks.
You sound surprised that this goes on. It's what those with little between the ears use to belittle others who may not be towing the line. The irony of it though is it's usually those who put something like 'just been on rag cafe', that irony being a blue taking the time to go on a United forum. Just laugh at them, that's what I do.
Not sure it is ironic. I sometimes pop over there to see what they are saying about players like Isco and enjoy the collecting shitting of pants that we may get him.

But then again a real blue would never worry about being called a rag for popping across as they have nothing to hide.

-- Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:01 am --

jrb said:
Simple.

City or Madrid.

From Goal.

The Spain Under-21 star has admitted that both sides are keen to sign him, but he has yet to make a final decision on his future

Isco has confirmed that both Real Madrid and Manchester City have approached him over a summer transfer, as speculation surrounding his Malaga future intensifies.

The 21-year-old has long been linked with a move away from his current club following his fine performances throughout the 2012-13 campaign and he has now admitted that Madrid and City are leading the race for his signature.

"There are two options on the table. I have received offers from Real Madrid and Manchester City," the youngster was quoted as saying by AS.

"I hope to make a decision soon because I still have a contract with Malaga. I have already said before that Madrid and City are both great clubs. I want the best solution for Malaga and for myself.

"It doesn't matter to me who the owner or president is. I just want to play football and have fun. It doesn't matter to me what kind of formation a team plays. I have my own characteristics, but you always have to adapt to your surroundings."

The 21-year-old then went on to discuss his relationship with new Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini, who he previously worked with at Malaga.

"I have not spoken to him yet. I heard about his move to City on the Internet. He's a great coach and I hope he will do well in England. He did an impressive job at Malaga and at other clubs in the past, so I have little doubt that he will succeed at City.

"It's a fact that I already know Pellegrini. I know how he works and he has played a key role in my career so far during our two years together at Malaga. It's a plus that I already know him, but there isn't anything definitive as of yet."

Isco's contract with Malaga runs until 2016, but he has a €35 million buy-out clause.
That makes me confident, he keeps stressing the "playing football" part, there is no way Madrid can promise him that but I would be very shocked if MP has not given him a quick call.

-- Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:02 am --

Pigeonho said:
It's like their brain goes 'I need to know what United fans are saying'. Odd.
They could stay on here for that.
lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.