Isco

Firasdo said:
MaxMCFC said:
isco 1/10 to join city!

How about Madrid ?

According to the BBC, he's a lifelong Barca fan who has a dog called Messi. I would be very surprised if he goes to Madrid as a result. Why go to a team you've been raised to detest in more than a footballing sense, on a level far surpassing our rivarly with the the rags, when you have the chance of playing for us?

Points in our favour:

Pellegrini
Spanish contingent
Less competition (Ozil, Kaka etc)
More game time
Still young and can learn from more experienced players/idols e.g. Silva

What can he possibly get at Madrid that he can't get here apart from broadly superficial aspects such as weather and environment? Conditions that if he's a level headed guy (and that seems to be what the ideal of our owners is and, judging by Pellegrini's general manner and demeanour, his own ideal too), then he would only have to tolerate for 4/5 years if he REALLY wanted to go back to Spain to play for Barca in a few years.

The main argument I've heard for Madrid is, 'Well he's Iberian, therefore he grew up dreaming of Madrid'. Obviously not if he's a massive Barca fan.

Rammyblues said:
I have decided that the crucial factor in this transfer and whether or not he chooses RM or us is this

Could he ever forgive himself if he didn't have the chance of experiencing a Hollands meat pie chips peas and gravy with scraps on top, in a tray overlooking the banks of the Irwell hunched under a viaduct or bridge in the pissing rain after quaffing a couple of pints of Robinsons cask ale.

So you can talk about formations, money tactics and the rest but IMO it is done and dusted. :-))))

You don't want that weak Blackburn beer

SilvaLining said:
Firasdo said:
MaxMCFC said:
isco 1/10 to join city!

How about Madrid ?

According to the BBC, he's a lifelong Barca fan who has a dog called Messi. I would be very surprised if he goes to Madrid as a result. Why go to a team you've been raised to detest in more than a footballing sense, on a level far surpassing our rivarly with the the rags, when you have the chance of playing for us?

Points in our favour:

Pellegrini
Spanish contingent
More game time

What can he possibly get at Madrid that he can't get here apart from broadly superficial aspects such as weather and environment? Conditions that if he's a level headed guy (and that seems to be what the ideal of our owners is and, judging by Pellegrini's general manner and demeanour, his own ideal too), then he would only have to tolerate for 4/5 years if he REALLY wanted to go back to Spain to play for Barca in a few years.

The main argument I've heard for Madrid is, 'Well he's Iberian, therefore he grew up dreaming of Madrid'. Obviously not if he's a massive Barca fan.

Hes not a barca fan more poor jornalism, born in Malaga and supports them but he did name his dog messi

Proelia said:
SilvaLining said:
Firasdo said:
How about Madrid ?

Points in our favour:

Pellegrini
Spanish contingent
More game time

Hes not a barca fan more poor jornalism, born in Malaga and supports them but he did name his dog messi

Thats only because he shit all over his couch

Proelia said:
SilvaLining said:
Firasdo said:
How about Madrid ?

Points in our favour:

Pellegrini
Spanish contingent
More game time

Must admit, just read it on BBC and believed it. Nontheless, against the list of reasons I and others have suggested, why would all of those good, sensible and relevant reasons be discarded just becuase he really wants to play for a club? Would be massively foolish IMO. Even if you consider one club smaller and you'd rather not join them over another, but you're not THAT arsed, I'd think the other reasons would sway your decision. Just my thoughts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.