Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

SouthStand116 said:
Kun Aguero said:
I thought I was the biggest rag on this forum but SouthStand116 beats me hands down.

See where's Ric when u need him. This is why I never log on cause now I feel like twatting the mrs cause I'm getting called a rag. I knew this would happen!

Don't take it too seriously mate it's a standing joke on here.

Joehannes said:
NQCitizen said:
Firasdo said:
The owner is implying that its a done deal to Madrid.

Lets move on now, he is not better than Hazard.

The guy's got a point.
Except a) the owner hasn't said that and b) he's better than Hazard was this time last year.

A) possibly true
B) I'd argue Hazard really was. Scored 20 goals on his way to player of the year and winning the title. He was unplayable at times. Isco has amazing potential but he hasn't torn apart an opponent like Hazard could. His 1 assist is a poor return too.

Of course that's only my opinion and I do think Isco is a very good player.

All the tweets tell us..Is that the Malaga chairman says it´s up to Isco where he goes.

Ric said:
Pam said:
toby said:
You have been a member since 2009 and this is your 2nd post lol what was your first ??

Sorry Southstand, but you're the worst rag troll I've ever read.

Incorrect.

Ah Ric my saviour. Haha. I take it you know who I am Tom and Jamie's cousin. Like I told you this is why I never post or log in here!

SouthStand116 said:
Kun Aguero said:
I thought I was the biggest rag on this forum but SouthStand116 beats me hands down.

See where's Ric when u need him. This is why I never log on cause now I feel like twatting the mrs cause I'm getting called a rag. I knew this would happen!

What a horrible thing to say !!!!

Danamy said:
Does anyone else feel like they're on the set of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest?

I'm here waiting for Nurse Ratched to announce when it's medication time............

tumblr_m585y1251B1qepf8yo1_r1_500.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.