Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

well today's city in media is out. and by reading that imo both the clubs have their bid accepted and now its down to player who he wishes to join. None of the parties knows about his decision.

when the heck he will tell his decision. now no more patience.
common isco wtf are you doing man!!!!

lost_n_spaced said:
Jordan CTID said:
lost_n_spaced said:
Update from ITK poster refered to earlier :

'In all seriousity Vibe, I was txted by a mate who I have no reason to doubt and all it said was 'you'll be happy Tuesday'. He works at City. It was not JM either.

I guessed he meant Isco, but maybe we have other plans. One thing in their credit is that EWS have been quite discrete about the purchases so far. '

Note : I have no idea what EWS stands for.

hmm okay well i searched part of that quote on google and the only relevant link that came up was this forum.

can you not just give us the link for the forum? if the 'ITK' didnt want people to hear his info then he wouldnt have posted it.

They are a more discerning forum.

They don't want your types on there.

:D
Bollocks. So that's fake then.

NipHolmes said:
Just waiting for the POSITIVE announcement. Not long now.

Good morning Nip, - feeling positive today mate?

I have had a chance to keep up with this thread over the weekend, but I'm hoping things will move in the right direction today.

lost_n_spaced said:

And with that you look quite silly.

Blue Smarties said:
lost_n_spaced said:
Jordan CTID said:
hmm okay well i searched part of that quote on google and the only relevant link that came up was this forum.

can you not just give us the link for the forum? if the 'ITK' didnt want people to hear his info then he wouldnt have posted it.

Bollocks. So that's fake then.

No. I post all of the info, but don#t give you a link to the site becauser they don't want to be swamped by the type of people who will do a 1000 page thread on a player (complete with GIF's), YET you'll believe anything posted by TH, RTR etc. ?

Are you kidding me ?

Should I have sacrificed the direct quote and just gone with youtube vids ?

I gave the quote. It was backed up by someone else who saw it. I'm not giving you the link cos it's my refuge for City talk free from people like you.

End of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.