Isco

Re: 15.Co

Water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned.

If I had the chance to sign for a Real Madrid as a Spaniard vs playing for City I'd go for the former.

Fact is he just doesn't fit into a system of Bale, Ronaldo, Benzema and Di Maria. They built a one way bullet train. Unless they buy a destroyer type and stick Isco in midfield ahead of Modric he'll be left out.

Liverpool want to break their transfer record to buy him. I don't think we should let this happen. It would be a shame if we let a player of his abilities join one of our rivals.

sell jovetic and buy Isco

If he is not getting game time can we try to take him on loan? would be good for madrid too as he will get playing time and reach his potential.

With the amount of games we have Isco, Silva, Nasri and Navas can get plenty of game time. with one striker up front in negredo / aguero

TrueBlue1705 said:
We really dont need this guy, we have oth priorities .. CB and CM

We must improve the squad every season. It wouldn't hurt if we got Isco on board and let someone go.

Isco is in the same bracket as Samir Nasri, he just scores more goals and is a lot younger.

he didn't play today also in madrid derby, so i think we should be all over him and get him signed before world cup. last time we waited till U21 tournament he was lost. should not be making same again, unless he's not needed by the manager or ferran and txiki.

domination said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
We really dont need this guy, we have oth priorities .. CB and CM

We must improve the squad every season. It wouldn't hurt if we got Isco on board and let someone go.

Isco is in the same bracket as Samir Nasri, he just scores more goals and is a lot younger.

I'm not against bringing Isco in but I wouldn't contemplate bringing him in if we had to let Nasri or Silva go.

I would still love it if we sign him, I think we struggle for creativity when at least one of Nasri or Silva isn't on the pitch so another mercurial creator to rotate with them 2 would be ideal.

vintiz said:
Jovetic was meant to make this guy look like Tom cleverly !

I think we got Jovetic after Isco decided to go to Madrid.

Jovetic is more like Tevez, while Isco is more like Samir Nasri.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.